X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Jim Carrey has been busy painting for the last few years. He released a bunch of them on Twitter and the right wing is losing their collective minds over it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...h-sanders.html
    That's pretty much her expression every time she's in the WH Briefing Room. *shrug*

I suspect the Putinbots and MAGAts were triggered more by his commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Ah, no, I did not ever say that there was no interference. Not once. I have proposed the idea that if dump was not part of this, there's no need to be so paranoid about it. Repeated times. But since we keep seeing that this moron is so very defensive about the subject, he gets a lot of deserved scrutiny.

And when have I posted that the election was illegitimate? Find that post.

What is so very moronic of YOU is that you are not bothered what so ever of allegations that a foreign country may have attempted to interfere with our elections. Makes your anti-globalist view very small.

BTW, as others have posted, as opposed to all of the Secretary Clinton investigations, so far, we have some actual guilty pleas in this investigation. Also, a thing we didn't see with the e-mailz and begazi!!! are charges being leveled at real people. All from a Republican investigator. Yes, very wasteful to have people plead guilty to crimes. Finally have gotten someplace with an investigation.

You are a sad and angry person who needs to stop listening to that little voice in your head. And start giving a crap about our country.
      You can play with our village idiot, alfa, but don't try to seriously engage him. The voice in his head is Alex, and it's loud.

Comment

Mike Pence visited Savannah, GA for St. Patrick's Day, and was met with gay pride flags.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/03/...-way-possible/
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Mike Pence visited Savannah, GA for St. Patrick's Day, and was met with gay pride flags.

Good. There should be nowhere for him to run.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Good. There should be nowhere for him to run.
            He deserves everything that he gets.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

Traveling, professional protesters bought and paid for by Soros, I'm sure.

Good for them.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...829_story.html

"Okay we did discuss financing with them but we didn't take their money. And it was only about Russian adoption. Yeah, that's the ticket."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

This thread is on page 19. Fabulous

Comment

That’s why I use the control panel for subscribed threads. I usually don’t even know about the spambots.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      That’s why I use the control panel for subscribed threads. I usually don’t even know about the spambots.
                      I can’t tell if it’s spam or mookie. Some of his overnight thread titles are ...weird

Comment

I totally blame mookie!
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I can’t tell if it’s spam or mookie. Some of his overnight thread titles are ...weird
                          Mookie will take that compliment any time....
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

@povertycure: "The 'hippo generation' are the ruling elites. They are those who have monopolized political power.... The cheetah generation is entrepreneurial. They are not just sitting there and waiting for governments to come and do things for them." - @ayittey
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The new disclosures on ceo-median worker salary have started.

Mookie’s company comes in at 236-1
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                The new disclosures on ceo-median worker salary have started.

Mookie’s company comes in at 236-1
                                Ridiculous.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X