This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

After meeting with Marilyn Lockheed, he then went on to meet with Darren Exxon, Satya Microsoft, and Doug Walmart. https://twitter.com/dave_brown24/sta...82203459227649

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Trumpy wants to attack Meuller via social media and the press. DiGenova specializes in that. Departed lawyer was probably telling Trumpy to keep his mouth shut and don't incriminate himself. Trumpy just wanna be Trumpy.
      A Trumpy would've fired Sessions and Rosenstien and Mueller would be gone by now. I don't understand what the problem is.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        A Trumpy would've fired Sessions and Rosenstien and Mueller would be gone by now. I don't understand what the problem is.
        He's a coward. Anyone that's been fired, Trumpy hasn't done it. He makes someone else do it. Doesn't take a lot of balls to preen in friont of a TV camera and say, "you're fired". A lot tougher in real life, especially towards people who are more man than he'll ever be.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          He's a coward. Anyone that's been fired, Trumpy hasn't done it. He makes someone else do it. Doesn't take a lot of balls to preen in friont of a TV camera and say, "you're fired". A lot tougher in real life, especially towards people who are more man than he'll ever be.
          So, he's a ***** and the 33% are too stupid to see it? I guess I can buy that.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

All they see is the tough talk and the bluster. To them, that's what a tough guy looks like.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

McMaster, whom the "fake news" claimed was leaving, is officially out. John Bolton (shudder) replaces him as National Security Advisor. Will he keep the mustache? TBD.
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Were all going to die.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Were all going to die.
                  We've lowered our standard to "there hasn't been a nuclear war today"

Comment

I’m stealing that line.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Iran or North Korea or both? Guarantee we'll be at war with at least one before Nov.

Comment

The words, “A war is the only way to win in the election” will be uttered in the White House within a month.
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The words, “A war is the only way to win in the election” will be uttered in the White House within a month.
                          No I think they’ve been uttered for months now.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Dr. Strangelove is on continuous play in the WH theatre.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              No I think they’ve been uttered for months now.
                              You’re probably right.
                              Code:

Comment

Oops.
                                http://thehill.com/policy/technology...officer-report

Comment

Working...
                                X