X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's good to see his legal advice is of the same quality as the rest of his existence.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/TE1tvCq

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Serious question, for the "not Trump supporters"

If he's done nothing wrong, and there's no collusion, no obstruction, why is he so bothered by this investigation? Why is he always attacking Mueller?
      I'm stuck in a loop today but I really really really really really want him to fire Rosenstein. I really do. I think it's time. He's been cleared by Gowdy and Nunes. That's enough.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I teared up I laughed so much at the trolling. I am buying a couple for sure
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm stuck in a loop today but I really really really really really want him to fire Rosenstein. I really do. I think it's time. He's been cleared by Gowdy and Nunes. That's enough.
          Except Gowdy backtracked and basically disavowed what the committee found...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Except Gowdy backtracked and basically disavowed what the committee found...
            Yeah, but that's excusable. We all know what a horrible prosecutor he is. He couldn't even nail Crooked Hillary under oath for lying. And she didn't even have to be under oath, technically cause she was testifying in front of Congress so the oath doesn't matter, you can't lie to Congress.

Like Gowdy said. No collusion.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Yeah, but that's excusable. We all know what a horrible prosecutor he is. He couldn't even nail Crooked Hillary under oath for lying. And she didn't even have to be under oath, technically cause she was testifying in front of Congress so the oath doesn't matter, you can't lie to Congress.

Like Gowdy said. No collusion.
              Honestly I think he just hates Nunes and can't believe a guy that stupid can head a committee
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Honestly I think he just hates Nunes and can't believe a guy that stupid can head a committee
                Yes, well Nunes is definitely Dumber and Gowdy is Dumb.

Comment

I think you're onto something here. Gowdy is a partisan hack but I've never got "complete moron" from him like I do with Nunes.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I teared up I laughed so much at the trolling. I am buying a couple for sure
                    I ordered one last night!!

Comment

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Serious question, for the "not Trump supporters"

If he's done nothing wrong, and there's no collusion, no obstruction, why is he so bothered by this investigation? Why is he always attacking Mueller?
                        Wrong thread for this alternate question- IF that is indeed the case, why are Republicans so bothered by the investigation? Just the idea of *anyone* in a different country trying to manipulate our voting system needs to be investigated.

It's bad when done within our country- but that's mostly to get their person voted in. When done from outside- are they trying to take down our system of government? (which I expect the answer is yes... then again, dump may be trying to do that, too).

Comment

Yes, well Nunes is definitely Dumber and Gowdy is Dumb.
                          Live feed from outside Nunes' office:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Wrong thread for this alternate question- IF that is indeed the case, why are Republicans so bothered by the investigation? Just the idea of *anyone* in a different country trying to manipulate our voting system needs to be investigated.

It's bad when done within our country- but that's mostly to get their person voted in. When done from outside- are they trying to take down our system of government? (which I expect the answer is yes... then again, dump may be trying to do that, too).
                            Says a person who, IIRC, was one of the ones who kept stating in 2016 that there's no interference and Trump shouldn't be paranoid. Then when the election doesn't go your way, all of a sudden, it's a problem. Stop trying to de-legitimize the election. Get over it. You lost. And your whining has wasted 18 months of government funding. Republicans would be more sympathetic if you actually found something. But no, it was just sour grapes. So you should be vindictively attacked for it.
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 03-19-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Says a person who, IIRC, was one of the ones who kept stating in 2016 that there's no interference and Trump shouldn't be paranoid. Then when the election doesn't go your way, all of a sudden, it's a problem. Stop trying to de-legitimize the election. Get over it. You lost. And your whining has wasted 18 months of government funding.
                              And no money was wasted on the Benghazi investigation? Right? The Russia hacking is legit. AND, not only is it legit but the Government has done nothing to prevent it from happening again.

You've False Equivalenced again.

Comment

And no money was wasted on the Benghazi investigation? Right? The Russia hacking is legit. AND, not only is it legit but the Government has done nothing to prevent it from happening again.

You've False Equivalenced again.
                                Oh just you wait for the indictments coming up in the next couple of weeks. All that was needed was someone who wouldn't sweep it under the rug, like Comey did.

Comment

Working...
                                X