X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I think he tells the truth when he tells women he wants to sleep with that they remind him of Ivanka.
    Touche'
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think he tells the truth when he tells women he wants to sleep with that they remind him of Ivanka.
      before or after he sees them nekkid?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

At least there's one fundamentalist Christian value he adheres to.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is classic get out to vote fake news or the dumbest PP chapter ever.
          http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/27/p...d-an-abortion/
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            This is classic get out to vote fake news or the dumbest PP chapter ever.
            http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/27/p...d-an-abortion/
            I thought they heavily implied Ariel has several. Scuttle performed them with a dinglehopper. That's how Eric's kingdom got its caviar.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              I thought they heavily implied Ariel has several. Scuttle performed them with a dinglehopper. That's how Eric's kingdom got its caviar.
              POTY post, right there. Voters take note.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                A bunch of us were in Orlando golfing last week. The drunken conversation somehow got to which Disney Princess do you want. I went with Ariel. Hot ginger who can't speak. While I did not consider the caviar aspect, it's clearly another benefit. Bravo, sir.
                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                Groucho Marx
                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                Ron White
                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                  A bunch of us were in Orlando golfing last week. The drunken conversation somehow got to which Disney Princess do you want. I went with Ariel. Hot ginger who can't speak. While I did not consider the caviar aspect, it's clearly another benefit. Bravo, sir.
                  Oh, it's Ariel all the way. She has the best personality, too.
                  Cornell University

Comment

No ****.

Donald Trump ranked worst president in US history by nearly 200 political scientists

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...ity&soc_trk=tw

According to the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey, Mr Trump ranks even lower than disgraced President Richard Nixon – even among conservatives. Abraham Lincoln, unsurprisingly, takes the top prize. Mr Nixon sits at 33.

The study, conducted every four years, surveys social science researchers from the American Political Science Association’s section on presidents and executive politics. It asks the experts to rank each president’s greatness on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being great, 50 being average, and 0 being a total failure.

Mr Trump averaged a score of 12.34, bumping James Buchanan – the president who saw the US descend into the Civil War – out of the bottom spot. The result comes just months after Trump finished his first year in office as the most unpopular president in modern history.

Mr Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, jumped 10 places since the survey was last conducted in 2014, to spot number eight. George W Bush also climbs in the rankings, making it five places up to number 30.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

While I agree...lets not forget Cinderella. She does a great job doing chores

Is this the sexism thread?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        While I agree...lets not forget Cinderella. She does a great job doing chores

Is this the sexism thread?
                        Didn’t she have expensive taste in shoes though

Comment

I'm going to go with Merida.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Didn’t she have expensive taste in shoes though
                            Yeah she definitely would have been a pain to have to deal with...blondes

Speaking of pains to deal with:

Trump Wants to Go After Amazon

President Donald Trump is "obsessed" with Amazon, a source told the news website Axios, and is eyeing legal means to go after the online retail giant.

According to the Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, Trump believes Amazon is a negative force for smaller, locally owned retailers and wants to find a way to curtail the company's dominance in online shopping. According to Axios' sources, he is considering a change to Amazon's tax status or a crackdown down through antitrust rules.

The Supreme Court is already considering a case that could give states more power to collect sales tax on online retailers.

While Amazon already imposes the applicable state sales tax on goods it sells, when a third-party seller uses the platform, it is up to that seller to collect sales tax. Many third-party sellers on Amazon do not collect those taxes.

Trump hasn't been shy about his distaste for Amazon and its CEO, Jeff Bezos, previously tweeting that the retailer is hurting the US Postal Service and attacking Bezos for his ownership of The Washington Post.
                            I am sure this will end well for Hair Fuhrer...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Yeah she definitely would have been a pain to have to deal with...blondes

Speaking of pains to deal with:

Trump Wants to Go After Amazon

I am sure this will end well for Hair Fuhrer...
                                Republicans spend all their time letting the monopolistic practices of large corporations continue and thrive. Trump's instincts here have nothing to do with changing that dynamic. It has everything to do with Bezos owning the Washington Post. He's obsessed with the media and their coverage of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X