X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    That only applies to white people with this group. Everyone else can be treated like animals, it appears.
    everyone else are animals.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

the best people.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-congresswoman

During a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on Thursday, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke greeted a fourth-generation Japanese-American congresswoman by saying “konnichiwa,” a traditional midday Japanese greeting.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is a great read and something I’m sure a lot of people here will agree with: https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...timothy-snyder
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Oh God, please tell me it wasn't Tammy Duckworth?

*Googles the story* It was.

She's going to take him behind the woodshed.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Oh God, please tell me it wasn't Tammy Duckworth?

*Googles the story* It was.

She's going to take him behind the woodshed.
                Tammy isn't even Japanese-American. Tammy's mother was Thai (of Chinese decent)

It was Rep. Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI).

It's right in the article

Rep. Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI) on Thursday asked Zinke if he was planning to commit to funding a National Park Service program this year, that gives out grants toward the preservation of confinement camps that Japanese-Americans were held in during World War II. Hanabusa herself is a granddaughter of two internees who were held during World War II.

“Are you committed to continue to grant programs that are identified, I believe, as the Japanese American Confinement Sites grants program which were funded in 2017? Will we see them funded again in 2018?” Hanabusa asked.

“Oh, konnichiwa,” Zinke said.

Hanabusa then corrected Zinke, saying she thought it was still morning— “I think it’s still ‘ohayo gozaimasu,’ but that‘s OK,” she said, referencing the phrase for “good morning.”
                Last edited by BassAle; 03-16-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Trump and Kelly have reached a truce: https://***********/rebeccaballhaus/...49529881518080

Always a good sign when you need to reach a truce with your CoS. NO CHAOS!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    Tammy isn't even Japanese-American. Tammy's mother was Thai (of Chinese decent)

It was Rep. Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI).

It's right in the article
                    Lol yeah I saw that, I'm sure it will only get better as Trump restocks all his cabinet positions with Faux News anchors.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

With the behavior of Antifascistiche, protests outside the rallies, and what seems to be a rising desire for censorship of conservative viewpoints by other anti-Trump groups, it doesn't surprise me that there'd be a correlation between violence and conservative rallies.

Comment

Ah yes the age old tactic of fascists crying victim.

Comment

Misogynist! https://www.dailywire.com/news/28350...-ryan-saavedra

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Tell Vlady we said "hi".
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Given the extremist views of the Trumpists, and the opposing views feeling they have to match that intensity...no surprise.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X