This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

McCabe has been fired just in time to lose his pension.
    The best people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      The best people.
      Trump wins again. When does he start to lose?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        The best people.
        Even if he should have been fired it sucks that he loses his pension. The bigger issue for him could be losing his healthcare. I don’t think the pension would have been a ton of money.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Even if he should have been fired it sucks that he loses his pension. The bigger issue for him could be losing his healthcare. I don’t think the pension would have been a ton of money.
          $60K a year.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            $60K a year.
            He'd have three times that if he would have worked a law enforcement job in MA. That's still really good for retiring at 50 though.

Comment

It’s all relative.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So how does he lose his entire pension? You're telling me he hasn't vested after 20 years?

Comment

Oh, and if Sessions firing him for "lack of candor while under oath" isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Sessions hasn't been candid under oath since his first confirmation hearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    So how does he lose his entire pension? You're telling me he hasn't vested after 20 years?
                    I believe the issue is his age not years of service.

Comment

Well msnbc can hire him as a commentator on tD criminal matters and solve any money woes
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Oh, and if Sessions firing him for "lack of candor while under oath" isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Sessions hasn't been candid under oath since his first confirmation hearing.
                        I do not recall what you're talking about.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          I believe the issue is his age not years of service.
                          That's not how vesting works.

That just means he'd need to wait an extra year to collect. He wouldn't lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Given the extremist views of the Trumpists, and the opposing views feeling they have to match that intensity...no surprise.
                            This is so cute. In all reality, Trump supporters aren't violent, especially if you spend time with them. And I mean actual Trump supporters, not the ones that drag along establishment Republican coattails. No, they're just projected to be that way by a mainstream media hellbent on dividing the populace, and then when Antifascistiche riot, they're the ones that get the attention, and then the story is spun to state that it's because of Trump. Could they be angry with the fact that they lost the election? Perhaps. However, when you bring preconceived notions of racism, sexism, bigotry, and the like because it's worked for the last 50 years to guilt people into supporting the democrats that actually are using these to "fight" the same, and then you give a bunch of LARPers armor and weapons so they can act like they're Solid Snake or Lara Croft trying to fight what they believe to be some oppressive regime, of course it's going to result in these sorts of things happening.

Perhaps it's time for people to step back and take stock of what is really happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Trump wins again. When does he start to lose?
                              What, you tired of winning? Too bad, going to win some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                There's always Medicare. 65-ers are still forced to get that if they want social security.

Comment

Working...
                                X