This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Ummmmm...NO. If you go total comp to total comp it gets worse not better. That table was only CEO base salary, you go total comp your adding $10k to the avg salary and $10M to the CEO.
    Fair point. Show me the stock options.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

So how do you subscribe to a thread? Can you do it via mobile site?
      I am guessing we’ll be spammed again with 19 pages of crap

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I believe it happened, but let's be real - polygraphs are unreliable, and inadmissible in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Because USCHO is too ****ing lazy to take the necessary measures to fix this ****. I get that it's work. Well, don't ask/volunteer/etc to be a moderator if you won't take the necessary measures to keep this site respectable.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You can set it up so that it subscribes any time you post to a thread. On mobile it stupidly unsubscribed you if you use the Reply To screen. You can quote someone through the Reply To screen but you have to paste it in the normal thread screen. Dumb, I know.

http://board.uscho.com/subscription.php?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Because USCHO is too ****ing lazy to take the necessary measures to fix this ****. I get that it's work. Well, don't ask/volunteer/etc to be a moderator if you won't take the necessary measures to keep this site respectable.
              Mods are likely just mods, not admins.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I believe it happened, but let's be real - polygraphs are unreliable, and inadmissible in court.
                True, but a couple prosecutors on MSNBC mentioned law enforcement still uses them though. It’s not an exact science but it’s not like acupuncture.
                Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Mods are likely just mods, not admins.
                  They can still ban people, or get word to the admins, etc. This has been going on for 3 days, each day being worse.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

They just register a new handle and post again. There’s nothing they can do if the captcha isn’t blocking new registrations. I’m guessing they have been banning them, but when your most is dry and the wall is breached, there’s mods can do except to delete posts.
                    Code:

Comment

They just register a new handle and post again. There’s nothing they can do if the captcha isn’t blocking new registrations. I’m guessing they have been banning them, but when your most is dry and the wall is breached, there’s mods can do except to delete posts.
                      Change the method of registering. Or stop new members for a month or two. Something.

Comment

That’s a site admin. Not a mod. It’s the difference between a teacher and a superintendent.

I suppose it’s possible tica has priveleges to shut down registrations.
                        Code:

Comment

Remember when Board used to shutoff new user registration during the playoffs? I think we should bring that back for a few weeks.

Comment

I thought that was just GPL.

Yes, they should.
                            Code:

Comment

I thought that was just GPL.

Yes, they should.
                              It was just GPL, AFAIK. If USCHO did that also, I don't recall, but I've been here a while and I'm old.

Comment

D1 just got hit. Matter of time before this side gets hit. Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X