X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Obama Youth??

@FoxNews: Barack Obama Hopes for a 'Million Young Obamas' to Lead 'Human Progress' http://bit.ly/2IRpo6V https://***********/FoxNews/status/9...712193/photo/1
    Are you thinking they’ll start wearing little matching outfits and doing salutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Are you thinking they’ll start wearing little matching outfits and doing salutes?
      Nah, just a red scarf.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Good to see the conservatives have another thing they can add to their Obama fascist conspiracy theories. They do love those so.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Waiting for my redeye flight, and I am trying so hard not to laugh at the Trumpsters seated in front of me, whining about the Stormy interview. Naturally, "it's all hearsay", but even IF it's true, she's the homewrecker, and Donald is completely innocent. Also, librul media, Clinton News Network, wharrgarbl.

These people are such professional victims.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Waiting for my redeye flight, and I am trying so hard not to laugh at the Trumpsters seated in front of me, whining about the Stormy interview. Naturally, "it's all hearsay", but even IF it's true, she's the homewrecker, and Donald is completely innocent. Also, librul media, Clinton News Network, wharrgarbl.

What is their logic for signing an NDA for something that never happened?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

My co-workers are the same way. Makes me wonder whether I do the same thing when my Weltanschauung is challenged.

It is hard to recognize, let alone admit, when you have been played a fool.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Help me out. I know the Globe leans left. Is the Herald your right-leaning paper, or is it a tabloid like the NY Post?
                Right-leaning tabloid style birdcage liner.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Help me out. I know the Globe leans left. Is the Herald your right-leaning paper, or is it a tabloid like the NY Post?
                  More like the NY Daily News -- a stolid working class center-right bloid. The Herald itself isn't deliberately provocative, but it hosts the usual conga line of single syllable syndicated spite spewers (e.g. Adriana Cohen).
                  Last edited by Kepler; 03-27-2018, 06:36 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Certainly don't bring up Bill Clinton- I'm sure they would have hung him for DOING THE SAME THING. Hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      My co-workers are the same way. Makes me wonder whether I do the same thing when my Weltanschauung is challenged.

It is hard to recognize, let alone admit, when you have been played a fool.
                      So are mine. The denial of how insane this guy appears to be is kind of shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Obama Youth??

@FoxNews: Barack Obama Hopes for a 'Million Young Obamas' to Lead 'Human Progress' http://bit.ly/2IRpo6V https://***********/FoxNews/status/9...712193/photo/1
                        Who else besides Fox would turn a story of our Youth getting engaged in politics into a slam on President Obama, and strike fear into the brainwashed like joe?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

These are friend making opps!

Inject yourself into the convo and ask "now not counting Hillary... who banged better women on the side? Clinton or Trump?"
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            These are friend making opps!

Inject yourself into the convo and ask "now not counting Hillary... who banged better women on the side? Clinton or Trump?"
                            Better than that, take the tact that you're a god fearin' conservative who just can't condone these actions anymore! That's what I'm doing on facebook and its a riot. Watch conservatives squirm as you ask what God thinks about all this, and how if you had banged a sex worker while your wife was home with your infant you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. The silence is deafening!!!
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

This is interesting. From the writings of Lazlo Zalezac
                              “Why would they legalize marijuana?”

“It makes people easier to control. You don’t want to rule over an alert and mentally active person who is capable of asking embarrassing questions about your activities. You want someone stoned out of his mind and who could care less about what you’re doing,”
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                This is interesting. From the writings of Lazlo Zalezac
                                Sorry joe, but that particular quote is so ignorant I literally laughed out loud. It's like something out of 1965.

The right is coasting on myths from the time of J. Edgar Hoover about pot, gays, and feminists.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 03-27-2018, 10:39 AM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X