This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think this is a good thing for Trump as it will help vindicate him.
    Of course you think so. Bless your heart.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      The idea that you are not even slightly suspicious is really scary.

This guy had corruption written all over him for years, but you focused so much on e-mailz that we are even this deep into the mess. There would STILL be a Russia investigation had Hillary won, since that's the core issue going on.

Why people are so quick to overlook that is STILL astounding.
      If Hill-dawg won, there wouldn't be an investigation AT ALL. It completely started because the Democrats refused to accept the results of the 2016 election, something which they accused the Republicans of seeking to do because the Democrats were so confident they'd win.

Comment

If Boeing's social media coordinator has a sense of humor, they will tweet a picture of an empty hangar at Trump and say they've filled the order.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          If Boeing's social media coordinator has a sense of humor, they will tweet a picture of an empty hangar at Trump and say they've filled the order.
          It's not only stealth, it's camouflaged.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            If Hill-dawg won, there wouldn't be an investigation AT ALL. It completely started because the Democrats refused to accept the results of the 2016 election, something which they accused the Republicans of seeking to do because the Democrats were so confident they'd win.
            except for that little inconvenient fact that the investigation into Russian influence began before election day.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              except for that little inconvenient fact that the investigation into Russian influence began before election day.
              No it didn't; Obama didn't want to pursue it. At least not until AFTER the election. Unless you're talking about the fake dossier to get the FISA court to wiretap a political opponent. And plus, if Trump lost, it would have all been dropped. Same way the whole Roy Moore thing disappeared from the face of the Earth. We're not stupid. We're onto your game.

Comment

Roy Moore lawsuits are still going on: http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...to_dismis.html

Another lie from the p!ssstain.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Roy Moore lawsuits are still going on: http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...to_dismis.html

Another lie from the p!ssstain.
                  And yet, it isn't the majority of national news broadcasts. Heck, even you had to go a month into the past to find something. Therefore, it did drop off the face of the Earth.

Comment

yeah, thast's what i'm talking about, the 'fake' dossier report that wasn't even the basis for the fisa warrant; that was the drunken boasts of Papa Dop.

but you remain safe and warm, nestled tightly up against Alex' soft belly.

and no, i'm pretty sure you're stupid.
                    Last edited by rufus; 03-15-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      yeah, thast's what i'm talking about, the 'fake' dossier report that wasn't even the basis for the fisa warrant; that was the drunken boasts of Papa Dop.
                      It was the only thing they had! They even had to omit that it was funded by Clinton to get it to even work! Time to get off your brain clouding pills and actually see the real world.

Comment

It was the only thing they had! They even had to omit that it was funded by Clinton to get it to even work! Time to get off your brain clouding pills and actually see the real world.
                        you are totally frickin' oblivious, aren't you

Comment

No it didn't; Obama didn't want to pursue it. At least not until AFTER the election. Unless you're talking about the fake dossier to get the FISA court to wiretap a political opponent. And plus, if Trump lost, it would have all been dropped. Same way the whole Roy Moore thing disappeared from the face of the Earth. We're not stupid. We're onto your game.
                          Good lord, you are so in denial. President Obama was deep into it, to the point of warning dump to keep people off his staff (which he naturally ignored). This was very much going on in both the CIA and the FBI, and would have very much gone even farther.

What's so frustrating is that morons like you don't understand that the opposite support can happen just as easily. If someone like Vlad gets unhappy enough, he can easily release whatever he wants to make up.

Election meddling can work against BOTH SIDES. And that is why R's should care far, far, far, far more than they do. Let alone someone who claims to be an anti-globalist.

This is far above party politics. Wake up and give a crap about our country.

Comment

An excellent discursion on Dump's brain. I don't think it's that David Roth.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Good lord, you are so in denial. President Obama was deep into it, to the point of warning dump to keep people off his staff (which he naturally ignored).
                              Which is precisely why it's Obama's fault. He knew Trump was going to do the opposite of whatever he said. He obviously set him up.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Which is precisely why it's Obama's fault. He knew Trump was going to do the opposite of whatever he said. He obviously set him up.
                                It's really Hillary's crime for losing to him. And think about how hard she had to work to do that. Lock her up.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X