This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Guy who passed major healthcare reform gets criticized for lack of legislative success by guy whose biggest accomplishment is getting a Ben and Jerry's flavor named after himself is a pretty hilarious story.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Caiaphas: Do you believe in him?
      Nicodemus: I do.
      Caiaphas: Self-appointed saviors like your Jesus might stir the people up against the Romans.
      Nicodemus: But he is a good man.
      Caiaphas: You are a fool, Nicodemus. Good or bad, he is a threat.

-- King of Kings
      But in the face of so many bad men, why would a good man discredit another good or even better man?
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Doesn't matter. It does matter that Sanders is damaging the cause.
        What cause is he damaging?

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Guy who passed major healthcare reform gets criticized for lack of legislative success by guy whose biggest accomplishment is getting a Ben and Jerry's flavor named after himself is a pretty hilarious story.
        Guy who compromised and negotiated against himself on healthcare and handled the bailout poorly rightly gets criticized for it as it lost the party a ton of seats in 2010.
        Last edited by trixR4kids; 04-06-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          What cause is he damaging?
          The Democrats.

If you have ways to improve, tell us what we should do...rather than just criticizing those who should be your allies when the country is under siege by the right.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Well he has done that plenty of times. Obama is finished and pointing out some of his mistakes isn't really that big of a deal or going to cause harm in any way that I can see.

Comment

Guy who compromised and negotiated against himself on healthcare and handled the bailout poorly rightly gets criticized for it as it lost the party a ton of seats in 2010.
              And yet as accomplishments go, it still puts him miles ahead of the guy who submits the same bill every year that no one is ever going to vote on.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Ok sounds good Hannity.

Comment

Liberals have the brains but moderates have the money. We need both to beat back the orcs.

I do love the entitlement of the wishy-washy center, though.

"STOP ATTACKING A COALITION MEMBER!!!!111!!"

"Um, aren't you attacking lib--"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STAAAAAAHP!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well he has done that plenty of times. Obama is finished and pointing out some of his mistakes isn't really that big of a deal or going to cause harm in any way that I can see.
                    As if the Clintons didn't spend the better part of the last 14 years sh-tting all over Obama.

But that was different because SQUIRREL!
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Obama is finished and pointing out some of his mistakes isn't really that big of a deal or going to cause harm in any way that I can see.
                      That's among the top daily goals of Rush Limbaugh and every other right wing pundit trying to take down the Democratic party. That should be a red flag.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Well even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Caiaphas: Do you believe in him?
                          Nicodemus: I do.
                          Caiaphas: Self-appointed saviors like your Jesus might stir the people up against the Romans.
                          Nicodemus: But he is a good man.
                          Caiaphas: You are a fool, Nicodemus. Good or bad, he is a threat.

-- King of Kings
                          CAIAPHAS
                          Fools, you have no perception!
                          The stakes we are gambling are frighteningly high!
                          We must crush him completely,
                          So like John before him, this Jesus must die.
                          For the sake of the nation, this Jesus must die.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Anyone can play that game with anything. Do you realize how many rapes there were yesterday? At yet in that paragraph you haven't even addressed rape! Your misogyny is only exceeded by your tin-earned political incompetence. You are obviously through as a political force in this nation.
                            women are raped at levels that nobody has ever seen before. They don't want to mention that.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              women are raped at levels that nobody has ever seen before. They don't want to mention that.
                              You said rape twice
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                That's among the top daily goals of Rush Limbaugh and every other right wing pundit trying to take down the Democratic party. That should be a red flag.
                                Well even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
                                No worries. We'll be ready to replace you guys next time.

BERNIE SANDERS VOTERS HELPED TRUMP WIN AND HERE'S PROOF
                                Newsweek

According to the analysis of the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Survey, fewer than 80 percent of those who voted for Sanders, an independent, in the Democratic primary did the same for Clinton when she faced off against Trump a few months later. What’s more, 12 percent of those who backed Sanders actually cast a vote for Trump.

Sanders -> Trump voters…
                                WI: 51k
                                MI: 47k
                                PA: 116k

Trump win margin…
                                WI: 22k
                                MI: 10k
                                PA: 44k

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
                                Sad to watch Bernie Sanders abandon his revolution. We welcome all voters who want to fix our rigged system and bring back our jobs.

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...lection-654320
                                Last edited by 5mn_Major; 04-07-2018, 07:54 AM.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X