X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    She isnt Trump...she has been quite active for years now. (she is friends with De Blasio) She isnt Trump and to compare the two is lazy and rather ridiculous.
    It’s really not though. I want someone who understands government and is on the right side of the issues.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      It’s really not though. I want someone who understands government and is on the right side of the issues.
      And you know she doesnt understand how government works how exactly? (people in NY would tell you you are wrong) You are basically just assuming because she was an actress she isnt knowledgeable which sorry is ridiculous and seriously lazy. You realize celebrities ran for office long before Trump right?

Plus Cuomo blows...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        She was born in April though, which was the same month Hitler was born. I hope we don't make that mistake again.
        That would be awful. Let's work hard on avoidance.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Eric Garcetti: the flip the script answer to Rudy Guilliani.

Honestly, I wish his father Gil had run once.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
            Also, one of Rover's POTUS picks Andrew Cuomo is about to get primaried by Samantha or Miranda or whichever one it is from Sex and the City.
            Hey may the best candidate win. I'm a free agent now that Warren's out!

I have a feeling Samantha (?) is going to get crushed but that's what elections are for...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

I have a feeling Samantha (?) is going to get crushed but that's what elections are for...
              Can’t see change her mind?

Don’t you advise her?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Can’t see change her mind?

Don’t you advise her?
                Can't say I was a fan of the show although the wife used to watch it. Far less annoying than Will & Grace from what I recall of it.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Can't say I was a fan of the show although the wife used to watch it. Far less annoying than Will & Grace from what I recall of it.
                  Talking Pocahontas

Anyone says Samantha and mookie immediately thinks bewitched
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Buffet?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Mitch Landrieu was on Maher tonight, making the rounds with his new book out.
                      I don’t know a lot about him and maybe he’s most effective as mayor, but I liked most of what he had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I don’t know a lot about him and maybe he’s most effective as mayor, but I liked most of what he had to say.
                        Since he is from New Orleans, he probably has a ton of skeletons in the closet.

But he is probably an expert in voodoo economics.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          And you know she doesnt understand how government works how exactly? (people in NY would tell you you are wrong) You are basically just assuming because she was an actress she isnt knowledgeable which sorry is ridiculous and seriously lazy. You realize celebrities ran for office long before Trump right?

Plus Cuomo blows...
                          If she runs for Governor, fine. Learn how government works at the state level. Reagan, Ventura and the Terminator weren't absolute disasters. Reagan was able to turn that experience into a Presidency that wasn't a goddamm embarrassment like our current one.

No more going straight from TV to the White House. Learn what the **** you're supposed to be doing, first
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I think Deval Patrick (former governor of MA) would save us from our national nightmare in two years. His administration did a great job of cleaning up the mess left by RMoney, and he's a great Massachusetts liberal that would anger the crap out of the illiteracy belt. #TogetherWeCan
                            1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

It's Miranda. Samantha was the older 'slutty' (not that there is anything wrong with that) one (Kim Cattrall).

hey, don't judge. My wife watched them all on Neflix and I ended up catching the majority of them.
                              Last edited by BassAle; 03-26-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                He had a fine speech about taking down confederate monuments, but I think his record as mayor of NOLA is an 'okay centrist democrat'. He will probably leave the city a little better off than when he stepped into office, but he failed to address most of its most pressing issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X