X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Answer: Stop pandering to people who will never vote Democrat.
    any chance you be referring to the 50% of Dem voters who never vote?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Watched Fox News Sunday this morning. Cortez in NY is their main topic. She apparently said something negative about capitalism and they're hammering it over and over and over again.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Have to rant about someone who is going to win in a +25 blue district because everything else since Monday has been Trump ****ing up.

Sad.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Have to rant about someone who is going to win in a +25 blue district because everything else since Monday has been Trump ****ing up.

Sad.
          If she loses (to anyone but Crowley), that could send a warning shot to the leftist wing.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            If she loses (to anyone but Crowley), that could send a warning shot to the leftist wing.
            I underestimated the tilt. 2016 was 74%D-15%R-10% blank. So +60.

Good luck with that dream.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              You sound concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                You sound concerned.
                no. Unless she kills the Mayor or comes out in favor of the Sword and the Shield of the People, shes safe.
                Last edited by joecct; 07-22-2018, 11:01 AM.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Watched Fox News Sunday this morning. Cortez in NY is their main topic. She apparently said something negative about capitalism and they're hammering it over and over and over again.
                  I think she was in Kansas supporting some of the progressives running for Congress there. https://theintercept.com/2018/07/21/bernie-sanders-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-kansas-james-thompson-brent-welder/

And yeah Fox gonna Fox, that’s entirely expected.

Comment

Mentioning the 2020 race ....

You have to appreciate good trolling when it's good trolling and Hillary Clinton has been doing some epic trolling of right-wing media.

First it was the back brace.

Not good enough for her. She went full troll.

Colostomy bag?

Life Alert pendant?

Neither.

Epic trolling by Sec Clinton? Oh-yeah!

I expect her next appearance will be with an iron lung under that same ... um ... dress.

PS - The D nominee will be Hillary Clinton. "H'20 -- can't live without it!"
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

With those right-wing tabloid links, I think you're the one that's doing the trolling, Sic.

She does live rent-free in conservatives' heads, though.

Comment

How much are you charging tD?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          How much are you charging tD?
                          Trump is President and making policy. Hillary is a private citizen who gets paid to speak.

Apples and oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            With those right-wing tabloid links, I think you're the one that's doing the trolling, Sic.

She does live rent-free in conservatives' heads, though.
                            If I was trolling this would be in the Trump thread.

She still has the inside lane to the 2020 nomination, like it or not, so this is the right thread and a front-runner status update.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

No she doesn't but nice try

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                If I was trolling this would be in the Trump thread.

She still has the inside lane to the 2020 nomination, like it or not, so this is the right thread and a front-runner status update.
                                No, she doesn't. But keep on concern trolling. You may get a bite someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X