X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Mine was pretty expensive because I did it the hard way. My graduations were in '04 and '07.
    By then college was pretty **** expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      By then college was pretty **** expensive.
      I should have graduated in 1990. But, I was an idiot.

Yeah, go ahead and put that in your sig someone. I want credit for admitting my mistakes though, which I don't get enough around here.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nah I was just shocked that you were young enough to graduate as an undergrad in '07

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Nah I was just shocked that you were young enough to graduate as an undergrad in '07
          '04 was undergrad. Finished my Masters and graduated in '07.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Then get the corporate world to change their attitude regarding hiring practices. An entry level position shouldn't be saddled with requirements of a Masters, 10 years career experience, two professional certifications, oh and they're only paying $11.50/hr 35/hr weeks max.
            Why apply (or seek) for that job.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              This is the dem challenger thread, not the stupid regressive republican thread which you clearly are.
              Here is someone who may have wasted education dollars

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                College was also far cheaper when Mookie paid for it. It could've been even cheaper perhaps if he and his ilk didn't vote for Republicans for the past 30 years.
                How?

Come back from fantasy land.
                Reality needs you

Comment

While I have no probs believing that all 3 would improve this country...running on something that isn't a slam dunk in swing states is dangerous. Because in the presidential, CA doesn't matter. Ever notice how the GOP rushes to the center when they run for office? Do you hear more from the GOP in the run up on stopping abortion at all costs or making govt run better?

First win.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Then get the corporate world to change their attitude regarding hiring practices. An entry level position shouldn't be saddled with requirements of a Masters, 10 years career experience, two professional certifications, oh and they're only paying $11.50/hr 35/hr weeks max.
                    That's what it has come to because of employers ability to go overseas for cheap labor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      That's what it has come to because of employers ability to go overseas for cheap labor.
                      When everyone has college degrees, whynt demand one as a base

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        While I have no probs believing that all 3 would improve this country...running on something that isn't a slam dunk in swing states is dangerous. Because in the presidential, CA doesn't matter. Ever notice how the GOP rushes to the center when they run for office? Do you hear more from the GOP in the run up on stopping abortion at all costs or making govt run better?

First win.
                        What center? The center right now is so ****ing far right you can't define it right now by saying the word "Center". And if you think the GOP platform and rhetoric from Trump is anywhere close to hat center used to be defined as and what normal human beings would define it as then I have another 4 years of Trump for you cause the Democrat will have no shot.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Why apply (or seek) for that job.
                          When was the last time you looked for a job? That is the market right now.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            When was the last time you looked for a job? That is the market right now.
                            Yep. It's messed up. And I would think that part of the Governments job would be to study this and set policy to correct it. What I think is happening is the Republicans are not allowing any corrections to happen cause they don't want wages increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              What center? The center right now is so ****ing far right you can't define it right now by saying the word "Center". And if you think the GOP platform and rhetoric from Trump is anywhere close to hat center used to be defined as and what normal human beings would define it as then I have another 4 years of Trump for you cause the Democrat will have no shot.
                              Again, I agree.

But we need to find what will win in swing states and get it done. Or you ain't seen nothin' yet.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                Again, I agree.

But we need to find what will win in swing states and get it done. Or you ain't seen nothin' yet.
                                I think these issues should be winners in rural communities. If not, **** them.

Comment

Working...
                                X