X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I think these issues should be winners in rural communities. If not, **** us.
    fyp...
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      fyp...
      I should have moved. So much in my life I would change. Hindsight is a ***** and you cannot let regret get you down or you're just depressed. It's tough. I imagine a lot of Americans are in the same boat.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        How?

Come back from fantasy land.
        Reality needs you
        It literally used to be free until they stopped funding it. I'll let you guess which party was mostly responsible for that.

Comment

Again, I agree.

But we need to find what will win in swing states and get it done. Or you ain't seen nothin' yet.
          You mean like Michigan and WI?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            If they're really turning red and this trendline is real then Democrats may have a tough time. If it really was about Clinton as all of you have said since the election then it shouldn't be a problem.

I guess we'll find out.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It literally used to be free until they stopped funding it. I'll let you guess which party was mostly responsible for that.
              well, rich people need a tax cut so we might as well saddle future generations of kids coming from working and middle class families with mountains of debt

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                well, rich people need a tax cut so we might as well saddle future generations of kids coming from working and middle class families with mountains of debt
                Mission Accomplished. That all started in 1980. Perfect timing to basically effect my entire working life.

Comment

Yep all of them.

Not arguing what the campaign positions should be. I'm arguing what the basis for choosing the campaign positions should be...and that is winning the only votes that matter - the swing states.

The GOP policy is first win. Ours needs to be also.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Yep all of them.

Not arguing what the campaign positions should be. I'm arguing what the basis for choosing the campaign positions should be...and that is winning the only votes that matter - the swing states.

I disagree. If you do that on the left you will depress the Democratic vote and you'll end up with Trump all over again. I don't think you learned the lessons of 2016 yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      Yep all of them.

They did that, they lost. Let’s try something new.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I disagree. If you do that on the left you will depress the Democratic vote and you'll end up with Trump all over again. I don't think you learned the lessons of 2016 yet.
                        If that suppresses CA/MA voting, unfortunately their EC votes don't matter. As said, if that depresses dem votes in swing states enough to lose them - don't do it. Clinton won NY and WA, but lost the swing states and the country.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

If that suppresses CA/MA voting, unfortunately their EC votes don't matter. As said, if that depresses dem votes in swing states enough to lose them - don't do it. Clinton won NY and WA, but lost the swing states and the country.
                          No, it depressed Michigan and Wisconsin and Minnesota and Pennsylvania. Minnesota was the only one that survived. Your not going to get Republicans to vote Democrat. Period. Stop trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            No, it depressed Michigan and Wisconsin and Minnesota and Pennsylvania. Minnesota was the only one that survived. Your not going to get Republicans to vote Democrat. Period. Stop trying.
                            This.

Turnout in 2016 was a little over 55%. Stop trying to get Republicans to vote Democrat and start working on the nearly 45% that didn’t vote at all.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yup. We can afford to take major hits in D turnout on the coast. We cannot afford to lose the midwest again. In the age of Trump, the whole of the midwest is swing state territory.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                Yup. We can afford to take major hits in D turnout on the coast. We cannot afford to lose the midwest again. In the age of Trump, the whole of the midwest is swing state territory.
                                And ask yourselves why did this happen and how you can avoid it in the future.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X