Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Semifinal, Clarkson vs the Ohio State University.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA Semifinal, Clarkson vs the Ohio State University.

Ohio State just needs to hit the net. They've had six chances in close that they just couldn't make good contact on.

Comment

in-tense!

Comment

I'm not sure that the linesmen are actually watching the game.

Comment

tOSU dominating this period.

OVERTIME!
          Last edited by joecct; 03-16-2018, 06:14 PM.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
            I think 1 goal is gonna win this and it could be either team. I have no clue.
            Well this one will end up 1-0. Again I have no clue as to who. Just hope the referees do not decide this.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

These players have wasted no opportunities to exchange pleasantries in front of each other's net throughout the entire game.

Great game.

No question OSU deserves to be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                These players have wasted no opportunities to exchange pleasantries in front of each other's net throughout the entire game.
                I'm of the opinion that cross-checking Charley Dahlquist should be legal.

Comment

I think no matter who wins we've earned the respect and proven we deserved to be in the Frozen 4!

Comment

GWG
                    Dunne/McGill
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                      I'm of the opinion that cross-checking Charley Dahlquist should be legal.
                      Haha. I was thinking earlier - wasn't she the dung disturber from UND?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                        Wonder how many times the "B" word has been exchanged in this game? LOL!

Comment

Great game. Goalie battle.

Comment

Who gets the breakaway winner?

Comment

Wow. It turns out that checking is still a penalty. Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
                                Who gets the breakaway winner?
                                Rebound or deflection/tip. I just hope it's a good clean goal.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X