Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quarterfinals: Geneseo vs, Colby

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
    According to Tim Costello's article, Colby is flying. They are taking a flight from Boston to Rochester on Friday and then will skate at RIT for practice.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I'm afraid I have to agree with the pundits on this one. Colby is going to have to bring their very best game AND get a couple lucky bounces. That being said, the game is played on the ice, all I can do is watch.
      Mule Train, 2018 NESCAC Champs, made it to the Frozen Four

Comment

With a few minutes left in this one I prayed to the hockey gods that win or lose this one wouldn’t go to overtime. Looks like my prayers were answered! Congrats to the Mules and good luck in Lake Placid.
        #OneKnight

Comment

Looks like Geneseo needs a few more D1 transfers for next year. That might be the answer.

Comment

With a few minutes left in this one I prayed to the hockey gods that win or lose this one wouldn’t go to overtime. Looks like my prayers were answered! Congrats to the Mules and good luck in Lake Placid.
            The Freshman, Justin Grillo, with one second on the clock. Geneseo was storming in the third, especially after scoring on the 5-on-3 power play. Colby played great for 2 1/2 periods, but was lucky to pull this one out. I think spring break and the lack of the pep band loomed big in this one. That, and Sean Lawrence...
            Mule Train, 2018 NESCAC Champs, made it to the Frozen Four

Comment

Bad night for SUNY conference. I believe most everyone was pulling for Geneseo and we are shocked to see them go down with 1 second on the clock.

Comment

Was pulling for Genny but Colby was my #2 favorite,watched most of the game,Colby is sound on Defense and their netminder is very good......as for that last second goal,had a feeling on that last rush something may happen and it did....Go Mules...

Comment

Horrible way to lose the game, but Genny had a 5 on 3 and only scored once

Comment

I didn’t watch the livestream of the game and I just saw the video of the game winner for the first time. It was way worse than I even thought! Geneseo had the puck in the offensive zone with 8 seconds left. An awful way to lose for sure.

I had a bad feeling of how this one might go when I heard about the Colby goalie earlier in the week. Sounds like the goalie and the Colby defense came up large frustrated the home team.
                    #OneKnight

Comment

The ending to Michigan vs. Notre Dame last night sure felt familiar
                      #OneKnight

Comment

The ending to Michigan vs. Notre Dame last night sure felt familiar
                        I was at the game with my brother. And with a minute left, I told him about the Geneseo-Colby game. When Notre Dame had the puck at center ice, getting ready to move it into the zone with about a dozen seconds left, I said to my brother, "Here it comes!"

When ND scored, he said, "You called it!"
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                        X