#5 Minnesota @ #2 Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5 Minnesota @ #2 Wisconsin

I hate getting stuck behind *******es who insist on standing through the whole game. My knees and hips are going to hurt like hell by the time this game is over.

Re: #5 Minnesota @ #2 Wisconsin

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
    I hate getting stuck behind *******es who insist on standing through the whole game. My knees and hips are going to hurt like hell by the time this game is over.

Don't ever go to a Cornell home game. Hope they have some Aleve at the concession stand.
    Clarkson Golden Knights Men
    10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
    5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
    21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
    ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
    ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
    7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
    National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Wisconsin scores the only first period goal of the weekend. Shots are 14-5 for the Bashers, and, while I don't think the game has been that lopsided, they've definitely been the better team so far.

Comment

Wisconsin scores the only first period goal of the weekend. Shots are 14-5 for the Bashers, and, while I don't think the game has been that lopsided, they've definitely been the better team so far.
        I couldn't get the stream to work until about 5 minutes in. From what I saw, the last 15 minutes, the Gophers are very fortunate to be behind by only one, just like BC at the end of one in their game.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Looking dire for Minnesota, getting dominated and down 0-3 halfway through the 2nd period. Wisconsin is obviously out for revenge after losing to the Gophers at Ridder.

Comment

They are now behind by 3.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

The fact that Ludwig and Roth are so terrible would matter more if either of these teams had a decent power play.

Comment

Wisconsin is playing really well, and the Gophers are committing far too many defensive breakdowns. The Badgers' second goal was scored by Toque left all alone on the off wing, and she scored the third on a blue line turnover with no Gopher between her and the net. The WCHA Player of the Year is having a rough game.

Comment

The best crew in the WCHA just called a penalty on Minnesota, but let us skate the puck all the way down the ice before blowing the whistle. These guys are embarrassingly bad.

Comment

The best crew in the WCHA just called a penalty on Minnesota, but let us skate the puck all the way down the ice before blowing the whistle. These guys are embarrassingly bad.
                    In all the years....I can't remember ever seeing that before.

Comment

The WCHA Player of the Year is having a rough game.
                      The announcer was kind, saying she's been "kind of quiet" today.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                        The announcer was kind, saying she's been "kind of quiet" today.
                        She was inches from scoring a goal. Unfortunately, it was almost into the wrong net.

Comment

The lead page of collegehockeystats still has it as a 1-0 game, though the boxscore shows the correct score. :/
                          Clarkson Golden Knights Men
                          10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
                          5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
                          21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
                          ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
                          ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
                          7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
                          National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

It's nice that the balding student section did sit down for most of the have.

Disappointing that they were so obnoxious that the family of badger fans sitting behind them left after the 2nd period.

Comment

Wisconsin 4 Minnesota 0 Final

Gophers with 2 penalties in the last 2 min of the game.
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                              X