Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Click the down arrow on the right corner of the tweet then select "embed tweet" and copy the code.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It plays to the base. The only way they'll stop saying stupid sh*t is to vote them out in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She looks normal. You'd expect to see something in the eyes. Those people could be everywhere!

Comment

Look again...she definitely has crazy eyes!
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Look again...she definitely has crazy eyes!
              Duh

She’s a she.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Duh

She’s a she.
                Even if fishing for laughs, how droll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Duh

She’s a she.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 03-22-2018, 08:24 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Heard this morning were up to a trillion dollar deficit. Somehow Republicans have managed to do that during a peak employment economy. Congratulations. Now another Democrat will be hamstrung because the coffers have been raided again.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Heard this morning were up to a trillion dollar deficit. Somehow Republicans have managed to do that during a peak employment economy. Congratulations. Now another Democrat will be hamstrung because the coffers have been raided again.
                      Those tax cuts that predominantly benefited the rich were just so necessary.

Don't tell Ma and Pa Kettle that though. They're livin' high on the hawg with that extra $75 per month that the gubmint ain't STEALIN' from 'um.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Those tax cuts that predominantly benefited the rich were just so necessary.

Don't tell Ma and Pa Kettle that though. They're livin' high on the hawg with that extra $75 per month that the gubmint ain't STEALIN' from 'um.
                        Didn't work too well in the PA special election.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Do you believe in miracles???
                          House Republicans' spending chief told his colleagues Wednesday that there is no waste in the $1.3 trillion spending bill lawmakers are rushing through Congress this week.
                          Guess not.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Makes more sense than the stupid spending bill...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Makes more sense than the stupid spending bill...
                              Booker played college football. My money's on him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Fun fact: Snowflake, AZ was founded by the Flake family. Dr. Mrs. knows them. They're like the Udalls and the Goldwaters: huge deals in the west; invisible elsewhere.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X