Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Checking out potential MN senate candidate Richard Painter. A real character - trying to gauge whether he's a genius or less than that. He does have a serious dislike of the Trump camp.

Here's a clip on the integrity of the Mueller camp - start watching at 5:30 and again at 9:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJhm7-V7vjA

Here's his strategy. This month, Painter proclaims he's changing the the D party...and then says that he will not run against Smith. He should just bide his time and play the long game. If he's moderately liberal with policy...he seems to have the morals of the D party and there will be enough room for him. He just needs to have the wisdom to make a serious change.
    Last edited by 5mn_Major; 03-16-2018, 06:08 AM.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

I agree that if we didn't have Flaggy posting here I don't know where else I'd go to see what Putin's Russian bots are up to!

Regarding Lamb, a lot of this has already been written regarding the VA legislative races for example. Dems are fired up and are hunting anything with an R next to it, which is good since the entire Republican party is a corrupt treasonous money laundering cult and every single one of them is on board. Saccone was a generic old white guy Gooper who was already an elected official in the district. He still lost which is a bad, bad sign. You can chalk up Roy Moore to the 10% of conservative Alabamians who don't value tax cuts for the rich over creeping on 14 year old girls at the local mall when you're 35. There's nothing like that going in in this PA special.

What should also warm everyone's heart but especially Kepler is how the tax cuts for billionaires argument completely fell flat even though the GOP tried to employ it. The ship has sailed on that being a positive talking point with the electorate as even GOP leaning voters realize its just a payoff to big campaign donors.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Not for nothing, but the 18th in PA changed from 2016.

Still a nice big win for D, but make up shifted
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Isn't it still too close to call pending all the absentee ballots and the inevitable recount?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

I believe that won't take place until November. As in this district was run under the old lines before the court order.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Isn't it still too close to call pending all the absentee ballots and the inevitable recount?
              The absentee ballots are counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                I believe that won't take place until November. As in this district was run under the old lines before the court order.
                This is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  As of now there arent enough absentee ballots from the military (the rest were counted) to offset the difference. After the 20th no more are accepted.

As for a recount, there is no automatic recount so if he GOP wants one they will have to pay for it.

This is all just stalling until the courts rule on the re-districting case.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

bump
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Ruh Ro
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That’s six years old....?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Weird The Guardian tweeted it today according to my Twitter so it must be relevant to something...

Or they clickbaited in which case I unfollow.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            This is correct.
                            See what happens to old people?

Mookie’s told him she went to vote and the place was locked. She called my auntie and they were getting ready to go and shared the story. Mom ran into a woman at the store who told her no polls were open cause the district changed.

Last time mookie listens to his mom
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

How do you get the tweet to show up like that?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X