Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    I highly doubt Willard M. Romney has ever eaten a hot dog in his life.
    Nonsense. He eats them while wearing one of his Costco shirts.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/polit...ion/index.html

As the standoff escalated, Nunes began warning Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein -- the man in charge of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation -- that he could face contempt of Congress, or even worse.
      "We're not going to just hold in contempt," Nunes said to Fox News last month. "We will have a plan to hold in contempt and to impeach."

Nunes had already been offered time to review a copy of the electronic communication formally authorizing the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, but he had publicly demanded to see what was behind certain blacked out lines.

Facing the growing pressure, and outrage from President Donald Trump, Rosenstein finally relented in early April -- and granted Nunes and Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina access to the document with only minimal redactions to protect the name of a foreign country and agent, along with all members of the House Intelligence Committee.

But when the pair arrived at the Justice Department to review the electronic communication, officials were caught off-guard by his next move. Nunes -- sitting with a copy of the document in an unopened folder directly in front of him -- opted not to read it, according to four sources with knowledge of the situation.

Gowdy, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, reviewed a copy and since then nearly a dozen other lawmakers have gone to the Justice Department to read the document, sources say.

As Nunes has moved aggressively to publicly sow doubt about the Russia investigation, the moment marked at least the second time that he has demanded sensitive documents from the Justice Department, only to choose not to read them -- allowing his staff or Gowdy to pore through the materials instead. The California Republican admitted in February that he did not read any applications under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
      Your weekly reminder that Devin Nunes is a grandstanding ******.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        That is fantastic.
        The best was when he called him "cocaine Mitch"

(IRT his wife's shipping company getting caught with a bunch of opium or whatever it was)

Comment

Originally posted by french rage View Post
          nonsense. He eats them while wearing one of his costco shirts.
          bogo.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            I highly doubt Willard M. Romney has ever eaten a hot dog in his life.
            Every candidate for president has to eat corn dogs at the Iowa State Fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So I think McConnell is one of the biggest PoS alive and I’d like him to sufffer but wow.
              They’re now eating their own

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...rnd=1525385642
              Meh, Blankensh*t is in third place, he had to do something to rile up the gap-toothed morons. Nevermind that he should still be in prison for his role in the Upper Big Branch explosion.

Comment

Normally states like that execute you if you kill that many people.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

McCain doesn't want Trump at his funeral but does want Obama.

No extra comment, the sentence stands on its own.

KDR

Comment

Wow. Good for him.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

To be honest, the only way Trump is ever going to show up to a funeral is if it takes place at one of his golf courses, and he might just drive his cart through the procession toward his next shot anyway.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        McCain doesn't want Trump at his funeral but does want Obama.

No extra comment, the sentence stands on its own.
                        I disagree with most of what McCain stands for but this position not so much

Comment

You're talking about McCain's funeral and missing the key.

McCain's funeral. He has no positive outcomes.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-invite-572681
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            To be honest, the only way Trump is ever going to show up to a funeral is if it takes place at one of his golf courses, and he might just drive his cart through the procession toward his next shot anyway.
                            A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course ...
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I don't think he and Melania last 35 years...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                I don't think he and Melania last 35 years...
                                at this point mookie'd go under on 35 months
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X