Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

His neighbor must have whacked him in the head harder than we thought
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Rand Paul and his psycho father are two of the biggest sellouts in a party of sellouts. They are also dickless racists.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Rand is a complete fraud, and always has been. In light of what we know now, it's not unreasonable to speculate that his dad's campaign in 2008 may have been Kremlin-supported, at least passively. The amount of pro-Paul internet spam would certainly suggest it.

Comment

Oh irony...
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh irony...
              Pinhead calls something a freak show...
              Last edited by French Rage; 07-15-2018, 09:06 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh irony...
                Anything the house republicans have a hand in now is a dumbed down freak show. Every time they try to pound a square peg into a round hole, they embarrass themselves. Their gerrymandered bases are even dumber, of course, so they know they cannot be held accountable.

Comment

About time: http://corsination.com/index.php/new...tent-filtering

Maybe, on this go, they'll actually be under oath.

Comment

Someone almost forgot Congress isn't privileged from this sort of thing... https://www.newswars.com/dem-congres...en-backtracks/

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh irony...
                      This guy makes mookie feel better about his hair...
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        This guy makes mookie feel better about his hair...
                        This year is just full of surprises...
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                        X