Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Money isn’t destroyed when the government taxes it. You understand that when it uses that money, it goes back to the people, right? Because that seems to be something that conservatives just can’t comprehend.
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Yeah, I get that, but who is getting the money that the gov't is spending?
    qed
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

www.fbo.gov
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Even if the average republican voter doesn't understand one of the most simple economic concepts, that still doesn't excuse them from who they keep voting for. But really, you can't be THIS ill-informed, can you?

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Halliburton
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Halliburton
              +1. As well as Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Rayethon, and Lockheed Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                Even if the average republican voter doesn't understand one of the most simple economic concepts, that still doesn't excuse them from who they keep voting for. But really, you can't be THIS ill-informed, can you?
                It'd explain a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Did not rover also share how the repub would get wasted and become dust in the wind? Dems win everything??
                  You've been abroad for awhile I understand, but have you been paying attention to the GOP lately?
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    +1. As well as Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Rayethon, and Lockheed Martin.
                    We do what we must because we can
                    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Some hope for the Senate.

Also: 62% of Republicans have a negative view of the Parkland students. Just think about the level of ideological idiocy that goes into that number.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Some hope for the Senate.

Also: 62% of Republicans have a negative view of the Parkland students. Just think about the level of ideological idiocy that goes into that number.
                        They've gone from having to draw a royal flush to just a flush.

I can see them picking up NV and AZ. Problem is the 5 uber-Trump states that Dem incumbents sit in. Both Manchin and Tester winning? Sure, they've both won tough races before against generic but not fatally flawed opponents. Lets say we throw Heitkamp in there as well if we're doing a best case scenario. I don't see how McCaskill and Donnelly pull off those races. Even if Bredesen wins TN, a big IF, that leaves a 50-50 Senate.

Dems only losing one seat would be astounding.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          They've gone from having to draw a royal flush to just a flush.

I can see them picking up NV and AZ. Problem is the 5 uber-Trump states that Dem incumbents sit in. Both Manchin and Tester winning? Sure, they've both won tough races before against generic but not fatally flawed opponents. Lets say we throw Heitkamp in there as well if we're doing a best case scenario. I don't see how McCaskill and Donnelly pull off those races. Even if Bredesen wins TN, a big IF, that leaves a 50-50 Senate.

Dems only losing one seat would be astounding.
                          The poker analogy is false because drawn cards are independent trials while election results are tied together by common variables.

I still think it is unlikely, but (1) waves do happen and (2) gerrymandering doesn't help the GOP in Senate races (although voter suppression does).
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            The poker analogy is false because drawn cards are independent trials while election results are tied together by common variables.

I still think it is unlikely, but (1) waves do happen and (2) gerrymandering doesn't help the GOP in Senate races (although voter suppression does).
                            As 2016 has proven. If your folks don't come out on election day the other side can win. One wonders what GOP voters would be coming out for in November. I bet I know.

Guns
                            Gays
                            God

Nope. No voter suppression on that side.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

A big factor is going to be who the challengers are. Convicted felon and slimeball Blankenship in WVA is running the "its a conspiracy" card concocted by Obama for his stint in the House of Striped Sunshine. That's probably going to work. He's also calling out Itch McConnell as a Grade A nimrod, which again, will probably work.

Similar situation in Mississippi and Arizona (both Ward and Sheriff Joe running against Establishment stiff). Trump voters want crazy. In fact they demand it. Not sure who's running in the other key states but we could have some doozies by the time the nominations are decided.

Comment

Yeah but you are ignoring the fact that Trump isnt polling well in many of those states. Just being popular with the Trumpies wont be enough to win the seat.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X