Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Maybe not Kepler style where tax rates hit 90%
    99, mutha-fcka!

And not on income. On wealth.

YEAA-HAW!!!!!!!!!!

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      99, mutha-fcka!

And not on income. On wealth.

YEAA-HAW!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't 99% a one shot deal? I mean you're stripping them of 99 cents on the dollar.

And where would the money go? The government? Egads! They pee away more money than anything.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Isn't 99% a one shot deal? I mean you're stripping them of 99 cents on the dollar.

And where would the money go? The government? Egads! They pee away more money than anything.
        Yeah, they used to waste money on drinking water in Flint Michigan. They fixed that and got the cheaper stuff in. It all turned out pretty well too. Everyone's happy.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

At least they would be peeing money they already have. And far fewer people suffer for it. Is that so bad?

Comment

Yeah, that durned gubmint. Who thought of this whole thing anyway?

1978 called. It wants its bumper sticker back. Demonizing the public sector and worshiping the private sector didn't work.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The point is the government would use it. Not store it in a moneybin and protect it from the Beagle Boys.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                The point is the government would use it. Not store it in a moneybin and protect it from the Beagle Boys.
                Eventually wouldn't the government run out of other peoples' money?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Money isn’t destroyed when the government taxes it. You understand that when it uses that money, it goes back to the people, right? Because that seems to be something that conservatives just can’t comprehend.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wealth isn’t the economy. Spending is the economy.

Wealth slows the economy as a result of not spending it.
                    Code:

Comment

Taxes are stealing...duh!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Spending creates more money via the multiplier effect which then gets taxed in various ways. Tax cuts that primarily benefit rich people consistently have a net negative effect on the economy.

https://ibb.co/eoyNrn
                        Last edited by trixR4kids; 04-13-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Yes. That's why Flint water is undrinkable.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Spending creates more money via the multiplier effect which then gets taxed in various ways. Tax cuts that primarily benefit rich people consistently have a net negative effect on the economy.

https://ibb.co/eoyNrn
                            Yeah, I get that, but who is getting the money that the gov't is spending?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Really?

Comment

Rotflmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X