Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Well he does represent Longboat Key....

Comment

This should go well...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dentists can read body language well? Who knew...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I already mocked that earlier - I couldn't believe it when I heard it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            The most interesting thing about it to me was how he used it to determine whether or not Strzok was telling the truth. And they all used his texts to determine whether or not he could do his job. Strzok has had a very impressive career at the FBI. The kind of guy the GOP should love. This black mark circles around him falling in love with another woman and wanting to get laid. Men have been taking down by that for centuries.

Meanwhile, the GOP NEVER was able to link any action that Strzok took with the bias in the texts. That should have been the entire focus of the hearing and after 11 hours of testimony privately they should have know that was never going to come.

So, I suppose the entire circus was to benefit the Fox News crowd cause that's the only people that got anything of substance out of it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I just watched video of I think Gomert just berating Strzok and accusing him of lying then flying off the rails when the Dems interrupt him. He got so off track he then attacked him for the affair which really ticked the Dems off. (one said is heard to say "You must be off your medication!") Crazy stuff.

They are going to attempt shred Page apart...they wont show her any respect because she is a woman.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just watched video of I think Gomert just berating Strzok and accusing him of lying then flying off the rails when the Dems interrupt him. He got so off track he then attacked him for the affair which really ticked the Dems off. (one said is heard to say "You must be off your medication!") Crazy stuff.

They are going to attempt shred Page apart...they wont show her any respect because she is a woman.
                She's a lawyer. I bet she handles it as well if not better than Clinton handled her hearing.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  She's a lawyer. I bet she handles it as well if not better than Clinton handled her hearing.
                  Good. They are going to do everything short of calling her a whore so she needs to keep her cool.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good. They are going to do everything short of calling her a whore so she needs to keep her cool.

She'd be an idiot to think that's not what's going to happen. I don't think she's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      He's been huffing too much NO2
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

When your patient's arms and legs leap off the chair, you know you've hit a nerve.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It'll be hours and hours of slut-shaming for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            If that happens **** Perez and the party. Easy way to lose the seat.
                            **** Perez anyway actually

Edit- he’s saying he’s not running
                            My fellow BU grad needs to now step up to the plate and apologize. Sometimes its a good idea to take a breather before reaching for the Twitter account. NY has weird primary rules with a zillion smaller parties. I thought the Crowley dude explained the issue pretty well, and a simple phone call between the former candidates might have settled this beforehand.

PS - Scooby might not be a bad idea to take this advise too!
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              When your patient's arms and legs leap off the chair, you know you've hit a nerve.
                              Blind dentist can read that
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Come on Joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X