Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Fantastik! Try to remember we vote in November.

The GOP Farm Bill (that had the Food Stamps revisions in it) crapped the bed on the Floor of the House and died. The Freedumb Caucasians went all Brutus on the bit and stabbed Ryan in the back. What should have been an easy win showed how weak the GOP House Caucus is on anything not tax related. With a lame duck speaker it doesnt help either.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      In case you thought that the CA 44th race would have no GOP derp since Stacy Dash withdrew, have no fear: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/wat...ys-ladies-room
      And yet, they claim people like me are the ones who'll assault women in bathrooms.

Reason 8,981,634 why I won't vote for the party of family values.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        The GOP Farm Bill (that had the Food Stamps revisions in it) crapped the bed on the Floor of the House and died. The Freedumb Caucasians went all Brutus on the bit and stabbed Ryan in the back. What should have been an easy win showed how weak the GOP House Caucus is on anything not tax related. With a lame duck speaker it doesnt help either.
        The GOP "moderates" are also taking advantage of some rare procedural tactic called a discharge petition that would force 4 immigration votes, with the highest total sent to the Senate
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Jesus...the Moderates just gave the Dems the greatest gift ever. They split the party (and their power) and are going to force the votes on immigration reform which will be a big slap in the face of The Fredumb Caucasians.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            And yet, they claim people like me are the ones who'll assault women in bathrooms.
            They do?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              They do?
              Yes they do.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yes they do.
                Yes. I've heard over and over from "the party of family values" that my community will commit sex crimes in the women's bathroom, preying on women and children.

Yet, here's what I've experienced in the women's room: get in, get to a stall, do your business, flush, wash your hands, get out. I've never received a second look.
                Last edited by MissThundercat; 05-20-2018, 05:56 PM.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

"Congress does two things extremely well: nothing at all and overreact."
                  - Rep. Darrell Issa
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Rep. Garrett (R-Va) will not seek re-election, cites his alcoholism.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Rep. Garrett (R-Va) will not seek re-election, cites his alcoholism.
                      I’m not going to dispute his claim, but he is the same guy who has been in the news for a bunch of negative reasons lately? Or was that a diff GOP congressman? Hard to keep track

Comment

He says alcoholism. But he has a scandal in front of him and he would be facing a robust Dem challenger.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAxWtsC

Comment

He says alcoholism. But he has a scandal in front of him and he would be facing a robust Dem challenger.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAxWtsC
                          Reputation Rehab 101: call yourself an addict of something. You get to play the victim, your subsequent story can be played up as redemption, and you get to strike all your past behavior as "that wasn't me, it was my addiction."

People are kind; they will forgive somebody with demons. And the alternative would be to admit you're just an unethical creep who made their political staff run personal errands, which is against House rules.

Having wifey with the baby on camera is a nice touch, too.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2018, 09:56 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I’m not going to dispute his claim, but he is the same guy who has been in the news for a bunch of negative reasons lately? Or was that a diff GOP congressman? Hard to keep track
                            Same guy. There was a rumor that he was going to retire last week, then he called an incoherent press conference where we can now speculate that he was drunk at, and finally to yesterday when he called it quits.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Trump is in TN, campaigning for Blackburn. Does this mean Blackburn will lose?

https://apnews.com/e15479b618064d1fa57c25bc37ac30cf

Comment

Trump is in TN, campaigning for Blackburn. Does this mean Blackburn will lose?
                                Not in TN.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X