Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey - 2018 Off-Season - Hope or Despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    I don’t even need to look for post history to know who this clown cheers for…
    The Atlanta Braves, Minnesota Gophers hockey, and the Green Bay Packers?

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      I don’t even need to look for post history to know who this clown cheers for…
      I’m a Badger fan, but I don’t obsess about 18 year olds who choose to play elsewhere.

Maybe the kid thinks he has a better chance of winning a National Championship at Minnesota? Let’s prove him wrong...

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey - 2018 Off-Season - Hope or Despair?

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        Anyone else concerned that Berry gave up 2 goals on 7 shots against Victoria? I’m thinking Lebedeff will probably be the #1 guy by the end of the season. Debating on going to the game Saturday night after I get done with work. Really want to see him play and Friday night is on TV.
        I'm not worried, as Wisko said, if they play like that in front of him, we're screwed no matter who the goalie is. And if they make boneheaded plays like that in real games it will be infuriating. I was more concerned about Lebedef on one of the shots he faced, a shot on the ice that JUST missed the far post but cleanly got under the butterfly.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
          I rite good talk.
          Lighten up, fella. Do we have to post *sarcasm*, and a bunch of winky eyes now so we don't offend anybody? WiscDC got it and I'm sure everybody else did as well.

Honestly, I don't know what happened, I really wanted him, but he's now a goof. So....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-51DeTRRQ
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Ben Street scored his first NHL goal last night, what an inspirational deal that is.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Ben Street scored his first NHL goal last night, what an inspirational deal that is.
              He's actually had a pretty solid career through the AHL and quite a few cups of coffee in the NHL. Here's hoping that he sticks around with Anaheim for a while.
              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Working...
              X