• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Championship

Originally posted by vicb View Post
    Looks like it's the WCHA vs the ECAC

Wisconsin vs Colgate
    Clarkson vs The Ohio State
    Should be a great Frozen Four, with four of the top five seeded teams making it.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      Should be a great Frozen Four, with four of the top five seeded teams making it.
      Personally, I think it is as interesting a field as we could have for the FF with the local team not in it. And after today, there was no way that the local team was going to be in it.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

From watching most of today’s games, and despite my hating red, the Badgers look like the most formidable team.....they are in a different gear than the other teams....and for me, they do the most important thing in maintaining possession! They do not just throw the puck blindly in any zone....always cognizant of the better play to be made....either indirect or 10 feet to their D-partner.....of course, as we love this game, we all know the best team can be subdued by the hot goalie, so we’ll see in the end.......congrats to the Eagles, Lakers, Huskies and Gophers on great seasons!🥅🏒🥅

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
          From watching most of today’s games, and despite my hating red, the Badgers look like the most formidable team.....they are in a different gear than the other teams....and for me, they do the most important thing in maintaining possession! They do not just throw the puck blindly in any zone....always cognizant of the better play to be made....either indirect or 10 feet to their D-partner.....of course, as we love this game, we all know the best team can be subdued by the hot goalie, so we’ll see in the end.......congrats to the Eagles, Lakers, Huskies and Gophers on great seasons!🥅🏒🥅
          I have to agree with you. But that's why they play the games. Don't take Colgate for granted. They are a well coached team with scoring depth thru out their lineup. As for Clarkson and The Ohio State, The Ohio State looked scary good on the defense and offense and with Sauve in goal . WOW, this will be the toughest test Clarkson has had all year.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I think we need a new poll.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
              I think we need a new poll.
              Impressive that the 4 teams with the most votes all won.

Comment

I was just looking around to confirm which game was which next weekend, and - an oldie but a goodie - the Colgate web site right now reports the game is being held at Riddler Arena.

(Colgate vs Wisconsin at 7 PM CDT, so OSU vs Clarkson at 4 PM CDT)
                Last edited by robertearle; 03-10-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

the game is being held at Riddler Arena.

BAM! BIFF!! KERPLOPP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                    the game is being held at Riddler Arena.

BAM! BIFF!! KERPLOPP!!!
                    Lol, I was wondering if anyone else was thinking like that too....

"Riddle me this, riddle me that,
                    Who's afraid of the big black bat?!"

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                      I was just looking around to confirm which game was which next weekend, and - an oldie but a goodie - the Colgate web site right now reports the game is being held at Riddler Arena.

(Colgate vs Wisconsin at 7 PM CDT, so OSU vs Clarkson at 4 PM CDT)
                      That's slightly better that Ritter Arena
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

“The coaching staffs go to each other’s games.” (Desrosiers)

This is one of the things a small school, I guess, can provide. And since Clarkson can be found everywhere on the forum except on its own thread, this is for all the Clarkson posters out there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/s...ournament.html

Comment

Working...
                        X