NCAA Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Championship

This weekend’s games....I see BTN has the Badger game.....couldn’t find BC’s coverage, although did thoroughly enjoy reading TTT’s articles on the playoffs......and btw, I hate the new layout on USCHO!

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
      This weekend’s games....I see BTN has the Badger game.....couldn’t find BC’s coverage, although did thoroughly enjoy reading TTT’s articles on the playoffs......and btw, I hate the new layout on USCHO!
      BC should be on ESPN3! Just waiting on an official link/word from athletics.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        You've been kept in the dark about the BC thread.
        Quantity does not equal quality.
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Clarkson may be in trouble; I've never known 15 people on this forum to be right about anything.
          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
            Quantity does not equal quality.
            When it comes to the BC thread, I’ve seen the blight.

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
              Can one vote exclusively with the head with no interference from the heart or gut? Lots of friends from Minnesota, love their Sen. Klobuchar......respect the Badgers, OSU and Clarkson.......cannot get over the Badgers beating us(UNH) in 77, so they’re out......let’s start with Clarkson, Colgate, Minnesota and OSU (sorry TTT) to move on......that will give us a couple of great semi-finals!
              Thanks to the Big 10 Network for broadcasting the games!🥅🏒
              Sky must be falling if as many people think OSU can win as much as Wisconsin.

Comment

Clarkson may be in trouble; I've never known 15 people on this forum to be right about anything.
                Thats it kids! Close the thread!

Comment

I thought Clarkson might be in trouble when they had 13 votes. But then 15 hasn't always been a lucky number either, especially in March. Do they happen to have any four-leaf clovers on their jerseys by any chance? Or, maybe they'll get 2 more votes and on March 17th they'll have the luck of the... Oh, never mind, I'm done now.

I also noticed that Minnesota finally received a vote. I wonder if it was a relative of the late, great Glen Sonmor. I miss his 3 stars of the game after Gopher broadcasts.
                  Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-08-2018, 09:38 PM. Reason: Et tu who?
                  "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

it has not been a good year for Wisco, undisputed #1 Women's Hockey chokes in FF
                    Football team chokes to OSU and chance at national title
                    Rodgers breaks chicken wing ...
                    and for all the lefties in Mad City, Walker likely to be re-elected

Comment

Frozen Four: Clarkson, Colgate, Wisconsin, Boston College.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                        it has not been a good year for Wisco, undisputed #1 Women's Hockey chokes in FF
                        Trolls gonna troll.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                          It's been worse for your teams, LOL.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            It's been worse for your teams, LOL.
                            True, but at least the Gophers won a national championship in football as recently as 1960. Wisconsin? So far I've researched as far back as 1889 and haven't found one yet. I guess that explains why we're on this forum and not a football one.

I do have Ron Vander Kelen's autograph though.
                            Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-09-2018, 09:34 PM. Reason: Is there a golf forum?
                            "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

After much deliberation I'm voting for Clarkson, figuring
                              (a) They arguably have the easiest path to get to the Frozen Four
                              (b) Entering the NCAA's they've won their past seven games, and only one loss in their past 23
                              (c) They shut-out third-seeded Colgate 3-0 in their last game, winning the ECAC Tournament

Sure hope I'm wrong, along with the overwhelming majority here, but it would appear that this year it's Clarkson's tournament to lose. But it's hockey, and anything can happen.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                                After much deliberation I'm voting for Clarkson, figuring
                                (a) They arguably have the easiest path to get to the Frozen Four
                                (b) Entering the NCAA's they've won their past seven games, and only one loss in their past 23
                                (c) They shut-out third-seeded Colgate 3-0 in their last game, winning the ECAC Tournament

Sure hope I'm wrong, along with the overwhelming majority here, but it would appear that this year it's Clarkson's tournament to lose. But it's hockey, and anything can happen.
                                I do not agree with the fact that they have the easiest path. I think Mercyhurst gives them a good game today. I expect this one to be close with possibly an ENG at the end.
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X