X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Lol stop.
    Spielberg makes movies people like so Kepler hates it. Plus he realizes he is totally Nolan and it ticks him off
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Spielberg makes movies people like so Kepler hates it. Plus he realizes he is totally Nolan and it ticks him off
      Nolan has a more punchable face than ted Cruz

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Ready Player One.

A complete piece of sh-t. F. Awful. May Spielberg rot in hell.
        So...you didn't like it?

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Maybe, but he's a masterful filmmaker. Has he made a bad movie? I mean, The Dark Knight Rises had some problems, but it wasn't a bad movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          So...you didn't like it?

Maybe, but he's a masterful filmmaker. Has he made a bad movie? I mean, The Dark Knight Rises had some problems, but it wasn't a bad movie.
          I meant Nolan as in the IOI guy from ready player one. I don’t remember what Nolan the director looks like lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I meant Nolan as in the IOI guy from ready player one. I don’t remember what Nolan the director looks like lol
            LOL. Oh yes, Mendelsohn plays that part well. I thought you were comparing Spielberg and Christopher Nolan.
            Last edited by ticapnews; 03-31-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

No I meant from the movie...the bad guy
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                No I meant from the movie...the bad guy
                I know, that’s what I meant too. I thought he had a punchable face

Comment

I know, that’s what I meant too. I thought he had a punchable face
                  Yeah he did for sure.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If you need a guy to play a smug, mustache-twirling d-bag, Ben Mendelsohn is definitely the "it" actor at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Spielberg makes movies people like so Kepler hates it.
                      The movie was what it would be like if IOI made the movie -- soulless, LCD laziness. I don't usually mind Spielsberg's one note crap pablum in this case I really liked the book so it sucked that he made it into The Goonies. He only knows how to make one movie.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Goonies sucked.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          He only knows how to make one movie.
                          What kind is that? The horror movie that created the summer blockbuster? Science fiction? Historical masterpieces? The greatest adventure trilogy ever? Children's classics? Epic war films? I'm curious about the one type of movie he knows how to make.

Comment

Aww snap son.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Normally people don’t score one like that on Kepler.

Oooof
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                What kind is that? The horror movie that created the summer blockbuster? Science fiction? Historical masterpieces? The greatest adventure trilogy ever? Children's classics? Epic war films? I'm curious about the one type of movie he knows how to make.
                                Good movies.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X