• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Sean Connery as Gandalf.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      I like thinking about swapping people in the same movie too. One that's always been on my mind since I saw the movie is swapping Leo and Hardy in The Revenant.
      Another interesting one would be reversing Pacino and DeNiro in Heat.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Just saw Searching. Really liked it

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Fine. Taken with Woody Allen instead of LN.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Fine. Taken with Woody Allen instead of LN.
            Go big or go home...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The Package:
              When a group of teenage friends go on a spring break camping trip, an unfortunate accident sets off a race against time to save their friend's most prized possession.

Raunchy teen comedy recommended to me by bbdl/Mrs bbdl. Yep, it was all that I thought it would be, and it was pretty darn funny. Definitely worth watching on a weekend afternoon. Pretty sure one can guess what the "prized possession" is, given the title.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So is Peppermint

a) #MeToo era empowerment
                or
                b) gratuitous violence ala Death Wish (Bronson or Willis)
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  So is Peppermint

a) #MeToo era empowerment
                  or
                  b) gratuitous violence ala Death Wish (Bronson or Willis)
                  B, but modernized because of A, from what I just briefly looked up. If this was a movie starring a male, in the same role, then *shrug.* That being said, I'm still shrugging, because it's the same story. Shouldn't be different just because it's a female lead. I look at something like "Mr And Mrs Smith" or "Bounty Killer" and they have 2 main characters that are mirror images of each other, but apparently the female is more "badarse" because she's a woman. I find that to be a bunch of hooey. Same thing is happening here.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Watch the two trailers.

Willis v. Garner

Does Hollywood have any new ideas?
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Watch the two trailers.

Willis v. Garner

Does Hollywood have any new ideas?
                      No. Hence, a majority of the movies I watch are either foreign or indie.

Comment

Dark Places:

Libby Day was only eight years old when her family was brutally murdered in their rural Kansas farmhouse. Almost thirty years later, she reluctantly agrees to revisit the crime and uncovers the wrenching truths that led up to that tragic night.

Pretty heavy movie, lots of twists and turns. Told in a non-linear way, and it is well done. Charlize Theron continues to show her range, great (and underappreciated) actress. She really should be considered one of the greats of our generation, like DDL, Jodie Foster, and C Bale. Chloe Grace Moretz (most famously known from Kick ***) continues to shine as an actress. I've mentioned her before, and will continue to support her work. She could end up being an all-time great, if given the chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Dark Places:

Libby Day was only eight years old when her family was brutally murdered in their rural Kansas farmhouse. Almost thirty years later, she reluctantly agrees to revisit the crime and uncovers the wrenching truths that led up to that tragic night.

Pretty heavy movie, lots of twists and turns. Told in a non-linear way, and it is well done. Charlize Theron continues to show her range, great (and underappreciated) actress. She really should be considered one of the greats of our generation, like DDL, Jodie Foster, and C Bale. Chloe Grace Moretz (most famously known from Kick ***) continues to shine as an actress. I've mentioned her before, and will continue to support her work. She could end up being an all-time great, if given the chances.
                          Same book author as Gone Girl and Sharp Objects.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So "Black Panther" hit Netflix last night. I was thoroughly entertained.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If a modern studio cut the trailer for "Monty Python & the Holy Grail".

https://www.facebook.com/AllThingsMo...2052238935721/
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hereditary:

Gramma dies, but her spirit lives on.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Took long enough to get things moving, and it's not suspenseful at all. It's more a Lifetime family drama with psychos than horror or suspense. Oooooh, wicca stuff. Yayz. I wanted to wiki it to read about the ending, but was too lazy to actually do the work so I just sat through it. There are some good moments, where you think the movie might save itself, but nope. Felt like a wet fart while going commando in sweatpants.

Comment

Working...
                                X