X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I think Domino stole the show, and I'm 100% okay with it.
    Yeah she did.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Black Panther was overrated.

Does that make me a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Wait a second....ok....I have my 10 foot pole. Proceed.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Only if me saying Get Out sucked makes me a racist.

I have yet to see black panther.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Only if me saying Get Out sucked makes me a racist.

I have yet to see black panther.
            I'm sad you thought Get Out sucked. I loved it.

Haven't seen Black Panther yet.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I liked it. The movie was well executed, but it's getting more attention than it really deserved.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                I liked it. The movie was well executed, but it's getting more attention than it really deserved.
                That would be the definition of overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Attention as a movie? Or as a statement for colored folk?

Mookie on record as liking guy. But also saw it prolly first as movies come out effectively 2 days before US here. Mookie also thought it was about THE black panthers going in. Who knew.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I really liked it. Then again I can’t generally stand superhero movies so my bar is low

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Black Panther? Good. Sure.
                      Will I watch it when it runs on FX over and over (like I did with Deadpool last night)? Probably not.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Oh god THANK YOU! I saw it last week and while it was good it was ridiculously formulaic and cookie cutter. It wasnt bad but it wasnt worth the praise it got either.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Also, I saw Deadpool 2 last night. I had a lot of fun watching that movie. A lot of fun. They put together a pretty straightforward Hollywood plot, but the jokes are raunchy, but very good and sometimes very clever. The legs bit had me rolling.

It's not intended for children.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Oh god THANK YOU! I saw it last week and while it was good it was ridiculously formulaic and cookie cutter. It wasnt bad but it wasnt worth the praise it got either.
                            I feel the same way about Wonder Woman.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              I feel the same way about Wonder Woman.
                              Yes but for DC movies that's actually a huge step up.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Yes but for DC movies that's actually a huge step up.
                                It's really amazing how WB keeps flubbing those movies. Honestly, it's not like they're going into their attempt at creating a wide-spanning comic book movie universe without a template laid out in front of them by a competing studio.

Comment

Working...
                                X