This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

Someone who ends up seeing infinity wars this week(end), can you tell me if I need to see black panther first?

Scooby? Handy?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I’m seeing super troopers tomorrow and yes I’m excited

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Someone who ends up seeing infinity wars this week(end), can you tell me if I need to see black panther first?

Scooby? Handy?
        I wont be seeing it but seeing as the previews show BP and Wakanda as being pretty prominent it would probably be a good idea. Scooby would know more though since he saw it
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

D*mn. It’s not coming out on Blu-ray any time soon is it

Honestly, this is the first movie I’ve seen in theaters in over a year. :-/
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I’m seeing super troopers tomorrow and yes I’m excited
            I saw it yesterday...let me know what you think.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I feel like super troopers is best seen after a couple of cocktails.
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                MoviePass just updated terms of service. No more seeing the same movie more than once. Just in time for summer.

Of course if I use MoviePass to buy a ticket to I Feel Pretty and just happen to walk into the wrong theater and see Infinity War again...
                "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" seems to be the ruling phrase when it comes to Movie Pass.... It was good while it lasted....
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  D*mn. It’s not coming out on Blu-ray any time soon is it
                  Honestly, this is the first movie I’ve seen in theaters in over a year. :-/
                  It's actually still in theaters by us, not sure if that's true for you guys.

Comment

I dont have a problem with them not letting you see a movie multiple times...I have never felt the need to anyways and honestly that is getting a bit greedy.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                      It's actually still in theaters by us, not sure if that's true for you guys.
                      It is in a few around here...maybe not in the middle of nowhere where he lives though
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What should I know about MoviePass?
                        Code:

Comment

Molly's Game:
                          About the ex-pro skier who ran exclusive poker games and was busted because the Fed thought they were illegal. I know it was mentioned earlier in the thread. Excellent movie, even if not interested in actual poker. Kevin Costner was outstanding (JFC, cannot believe I just said that) as the a-hole dad, Chastain was great in the lead role. What a bizarre story.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Molly's Game:
                            About the ex-pro skier who ran exclusive poker games and was busted because the Fed thought they were illegal. I know it was mentioned earlier in the thread. Excellent movie, even if not interested in actual poker. Kevin Costner was outstanding (JFC, cannot believe I just said that) as the a-hole dad, Chastain was great in the lead role. What a bizarre story.
                            I really wanted to see this (I love Aaron Sorkin), but didn't around to it because it was only in theaters for like a week up here. I'm happy you liked it, I'll have to make an effort to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              I really wanted to see this (I love Aaron Sorkin), but didn't around to it because it was only in theaters for like a week up here. I'm happy you liked it, I'll have to make an effort to check it out.
                              Netflix disc for me, and obviously the subject matter was most interesting to me. I had no clue about the actual story until this movie came out.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Netflix disc for me, and obviously the subject matter was most interesting to me. I had no clue about the actual story until this movie came out.
                                I hadn't even heard of the subject matter, but had heard about it listening to the West Wing Weekly podcast when they were talking about Sorkin.

Comment

Working...
                                X