X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Pitch Perfect 3:

What a steaming pile of pure sh*. I couldn't finish it. Loved the first one, thought the second one was pretty funny...this one......good God it's horrible.
    There were maybe two or three good jokes in that entire movie. I saw it in the theater with my fiancée, and even she didn't like it despite being an a Capella singer herself. It might have been the movie for which she was most excited last year. Very disappointing.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Truth or Dare. Someone thought it would be a good idea to cast, produce, film, edit and distribute this dreck. Once again, I'm the only one here. Once again, I'm only here because it's free and I was too late to see anything else at the theater.

Meanwhile in LA they're watching the Infinity War premiere.

Comment

Spoilers for Infinity War are hitting the Internet and the source may not be one you expect. Forbes (FORBES!?) published an article - five hours before the review embargo lifted - that listed every single spoiler from the movie.

You don't **** with the Mouse House. I doubt that anyone credentialed by Forbes will ever be admitted to a press screening of a Disney film again, and knowing how litigious Disney is I wouldn't be surprised if it found a reason to sue Forbes.

Comment

They can try but they will have a hard time winning. They would have to prove damages and well the movie is about to make a killing so no chance. And as for not letting in credentialed people...that will last a couple of movies but the last time they tried doing that it lead to a lot of backlash. They will do it symbolically for a bit but walk it back. (if they know who did it though he will be banned and my guess is every studio will ban him)

I dont know what the heck Forbes was thinking...you dont publish that stuff it ticks fans off. The clickbait effect is minimal. Plus it isnt like most people cant predict what is going to happen anyways
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            They can try but they will have a hard time winning. They would have to prove damages and well the movie is about to make a killing so no chance. And as for not letting in credentialed people...that will last a couple of movies but the last time they tried doing that it lead to a lot of backlash. They will do it symbolically for a bit but walk it back. (if they know who did it though he will be banned and my guess is every studio will ban him)

I dont know what the heck Forbes was thinking...you dont publish that stuff it ticks fans off. The clickbait effect is minimal. Plus it isnt like most people cant predict what is going to happen anyways
            They might not win but they can make a statement. Like you said, symbolism. And this is different from the previous time they banned critics from screenings. That was about the LA Times reporting some unfavorable facts about the Disney business. This is about breaking the embargo and posting spoilers. That's something the studios take seriously. Studios have banned outlets before for that reason and those haven't been lifted.

Comment

I'm on embargo for that movie until after tomorrow night.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I'm on embargo for that movie until after tomorrow night.
                Yet you're still on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Yet you're still on the Internet
                  I know where I can go and where I can't.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I know where I can go and where I can't.
                    You never know where you'll find spoilers.

Comment

Boooooooo!
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is quite the challenge for me... Normally I watch YouTube as Im winding down for the night. I saw two "End Credits Explained" titles as I opened YouTube today so that got closed immediately... Problem is that even though I'll watch a fishing video, comic/movie stuff still pops up in the suggested videos list, so I'm going to have to totally shut it down for the next 24 hours.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Life is so much easier when you just dont care
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            This is quite the challenge for me... Normally I watch YouTube as Im winding down for the night. I saw two "End Credits Explained" titles as I opened YouTube today so that got closed immediately... Problem is that even though I'll watch a fishing video, comic/movie stuff still pops up in the suggested videos list, so I'm going to have to totally shut it down for the next 24 hours.
                            At least those people were courteous. Some trolls posted videos to YouTube with Last Jedi spoilers right in the title.

Comment

I will never get that. I may have no love for the films but I would never set out to ruin it for others. I never spoil unless requested.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I will never get that. I may have no love for the films but I would never set out to ruin it for others. I never spoil unless requested.
                                These people lead empty lives. Their source of pleasure is in ruining yours, and hopefully eliciting a response of hate and rage.

Comment

Working...
                                X