Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    I just learned that Bentley will play 18 home games in their new arena during the 2018-2019 season, including OOC matchups against Harvard, Dartmouth, Merrimack, and UMass-Lowell.
    Does that mean the home and home with Northeastern is a thing of the past?

I was hoping to catch NU vs the other BU at the new rink. Oh well, I'll have to visit some other time.

Comment

@ChipMalafronte: No dates yet but @Yale_Hockey non-league games for next season: at New Hampshire, at Maine in Portland, at UMass; home vs. SHU and UConn. Friendship Four in Northern Ireland (Nov. 23-24) vs. Union and BU/UConn. Also home exhibiton with Chinese national team during winter break

Comment

As much as I hated playing Bentley, it's pretty annoying that right when they get a new arena it's suddenly over after happening almost every year since 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          I just learned that Bentley will play 18 home games in their new arena during the 2018-2019 season, including OOC matchups against Harvard, Dartmouth, Merrimack, and UMass-Lowell.
          Add to that a trip to BC, and we might have the full schedule. BC returns the favor in '19-'20.
          Bentley University Hockey
          On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Anu dates on those games ?
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Obviously games 9 and 10 are the Beanpot. Notre Dame possibly around the time of football's "Holy War"? Don't know if that's been released yet...
              BC does not play Notre Dame in Football this year. Surprising BC only has 2 Home games of it's 10 OOC games since the poor OOC record the past 2 years kept them just out of the NCAA's despite being in the top 16 PWR. Jerry York loves the challenge it presents and the promise of travel to great hockey venues and with the entire team returning minus the one grad student along with some very good recruits they should break that cycle this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Given it's Vegas, I highly doubt you'll have difficulties finding a room, and also at very reasonable rates even for a weekend. Just try to remain off the strip for the better deals.

Plus, the 2750 mile drive ain't so bad. Just try to take the southern route (follows former US 66), since going over the Rockies can be a little tough in the winter.
                Harrah’s was around $80-85 including taxes & fees last year. New York, New York, right next to the arena $95-100 last year. When you do your searches, check the fine print. Most of the prices shown do not include the $35-40 “resort fee.”
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                  Does that mean the home and home with Northeastern is a thing of the past?

I was hoping to catch NU vs the other BU at the new rink. Oh well, I'll have to visit some other time.
                  Bentley has one more OOC game yet to be revealed, so perhaps it will be at Mathews in 2018-2019, with NU coming to DeFelice Rink in 2019-2020? Pure speculation. Was hoping that NU would be first to visit the new rink this past January, but Bentley needed another month to complete construction.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                    BC does not play Notre Dame in Football this year. Surprising BC only has 2 Home games of it's 10 OOC games since the poor OOC record the past 2 years kept them just out of the NCAA's despite being in the top 16 PWR. Jerry York loves the challenge it presents and the promise of travel to great hockey venues and with the entire team returning minus the one grad student along with some very good recruits they should break that cycle this time.
                    Not to mention, with the whole weighted RatingsPI, it's a little more beneficial to play away.

Comment

I haven't read through this thread in its entirety and if this is repetitive information I apologize. While in Providence this week, I read an article in the Providence Journal by Mark Divver discussing PC's 2018-2019 team and schedule. The Friars will be making a trip to Denver for a two game series with the Pioneers.
                      sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Minnesota State at North Dakota is October 19th ad 20th.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Tentative schedule for North Dakota

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=112633

Comment

NCHC schedule is out tomorrow.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thor View Post
                              Tentative schedule for North Dakota

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=112633
                              This would move UMTC/UW/CCT/SLU to another weekend.

If previous years are any indication, North Dakota gets the first home game vs. Bemidji. Looks like they go Bemidji first, UND first, Bemidji first, pair at UND.
                              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-11-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Bemidji State at Air Force will be played around the New Year's holiday.
                                Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                                FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                                NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                                NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                                NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                                NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                                Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Working...
                                X