The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
    Desert Hockey Classic pairings have been announced ...

https://thesundevils.com/news/2018/7...ver-arena.aspx
    Excellent. looking forward to the regional rematch!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Game0n View Post

This will complete the non-conference section for BU.

Comment

Searched through the threads and couldn't find it but anyone know if anybody in Boston has a game on Friday October 26th? SCSU is at BC on Thursday, Northeastern on Saturday. Ideally we wanted to go to a game on Friday and haven't seen if BU or Harvard will be home. Bruins host Philly on Thursday and Montreal Saturday so they won't be playing Friday. Curious if anyone knows of a hockey game we can see in Boston on Friday... otherwise we'll have to just terrorize the town without any games to watch
        Last edited by SCSU Euro; 07-03-2018, 09:26 AM.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

It hasn't been officially announced, but Providence will be at BU that Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Searched through the threads and couldn't find it but anyone know if anybody in Boston has a game on Friday October 26th? SCSU is at BC on Thursday, Northeastern on Saturday. Ideally we wanted to go to a game on Friday and haven't seen if BU or Harvard will be home. Bruins host Philly on Thursday and Montreal Saturday so they won't be playing Friday. Curious if anyone knows of a hockey game we can see in Boston on Friday... otherwise we'll have to just terrorize the town without any games to watch
            D3 may have a few - try UMass-Boston or Babson.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Holy Cross will be playing Falcons at Bentley's new rink in Waltham that night. These two Atlantic Hockey teams have a long-standing rivalry.

Comment

Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Oa3mdIjMgeea8/

Schedules not yet "effectively complete"*:

AHC:
                AIC
                Holy Cross
                Sacred Heart
                USAFA
                Canisius
                Mercyhurst (Conference Games Only)
                Niagara (Conference Games Only)
                Robert Morris (Conference Games Only)

ECAC: Non-travel-partner conference schedule released, travel partner info released
                Clarkson (1 date unknown)

HEA:
                Boston College (Conference Games Only)
                Boston Univ (Conference Games Only)
                Connecticut
                Providence

B1G: Conference Schedule Mostly Released
                Notre Dame (CSTV release 2 games short, Exemption involved)

NCHC: Conference Schedule Released
                Denver
                Nebraska Omaha
                St. Cloud State (Unofficial release 2 games short, Exemption involved)

WCHA: Fully Released

Independent: Fully Released

* Effectively complete meaning the school has released the schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.

Thank you to everyone who has posted, is posting, or will post information to help compile this.

Comment

Flag

Home or road date for Clarkson??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Flag

Home or road date for Clarkson??
                    Needing the road date. The tickets brochure on CCT's website has the home date (which incidentally you posted on the Round Table). I've been peeking into the Round Table for info, and although I saw a rough guess there, looks like they're waiting on my sheet for info. I can't necessarily pencil in the rough guess because last year involved a weekday game, so that's a possibility.

ETA: Looking at the table, 10 November is definitely a legitimate option, especially if CHC is playing NU that weekend, as we have two teams either on NC or byes that weekend, and Canisius does have a Tuesday game in there, so a single game would make sense. However, considering they have to share with the HarborCenter, it wouldn't be all that odd if Canisius still has to do some oddball scheduling.
                    Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 07-04-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Denver at Air Force, Friday Oct. 12

https://twitter.com/AF_HKY

Comment

Originally posted by CCTiger View Post
                        Denver at Air Force, Friday Oct. 12

https://twitter.com/AF_HKY
                        That should complete AF's OOC schedule.
                        Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                        College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                        Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                        Men's Frozen Four 2010
                        Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                        Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                          That should complete AF's OOC schedule.
                          That it does. We already pretty much knew they'd be playing each other, and given there's always the 4th invited team to play Denver and CC, we knew when. Great to now know the where.

Comment

Need to look at BU-Maine games
                            think March game is at Maine- have BU home for all 3 games

Comment

Trying to piece this together... Denver/Providence has one of two spots: Either 19/20 October, or Thanksgiving weekend. If the DU/ND series is trying to be finalized, Thanksgiving would seem decent for that, putting the October date for DU/PC. Still a bit lost for UNO's final NC weekend... maybe someone like UCONN on 15/16 Feb? Is it more likely that PC and UCONN play the Atlantic teams? I almost have to think UCONN and Sacred Heart will have at least one game (although if they take a western series, there won't be room left). Either way, I think we're going to have a number of open allowances for NC games this year.

Comment

Though I can't confirm this for sure, I think 2/15 will be BU @ UConn.

Comment

Working...
                                X