Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Trying to piece this together... Denver/Providence has one of two spots: Either 19/20 October, or Thanksgiving weekend. If the DU/ND series is trying to be finalized, Thanksgiving would seem decent for that, putting the October date for DU/PC. Still a bit lost for UNO's final NC weekend... maybe someone like UCONN on 15/16 Feb? Is it more likely that PC and UCONN play the Atlantic teams? I almost have to think UCONN and Sacred Heart will have at least one game (although if they take a western series, there won't be room left). Either way, I think we're going to have a number of open allowances for NC games this year.
    I heard Denver may be playing at LSSU in October. If so, the 19th-20th seem most likely unless LSSU bumps their exhibition series against Ni****ing the prior weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      I heard Denver may be playing at LSSU in October. If so, the 19th-20th seem most likely unless LSSU bumps their exhibition series against Ni****ing the prior weekend.
      They wouldn't be able to bump that back without affecting Merrimack. Certainly possible though, since LSSU does have 3 allowed games remaining (obviously assumed 37 would be good).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Must be nice to play hockey at Nip****ing University and have your name censored whenever it’s mentioned here
        Last edited by wsummers; 07-14-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Robert Morris: https://rmucolonials.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
          Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
          College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
          Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
          Men's Frozen Four 2010
          Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
          Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

BU Schedule out... https://goterriers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

Niagara: http://purpleeagles.com/schedule.asp...9&path=mhockey
              And it looks like the AHC posted their composite too: http://atlantichockeyonline.com/cale...?path=mhockey&
              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
              Men's Frozen Four 2010
              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                Is it just me, or are AIC and Sacred Heart one conference game short vs. each other?

Also, this has completed Clarkson's schedule, and the non-con schedule for UCONN.
                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 07-09-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Looks like we're just about complete in terms of schedules; just a couple HEA teams to go conference wise. Providence and AIC I'm a little sad they couldn't get a game in since they're both one short and in relatively close proximity distance-wise. Any other word for NC games we've pretty much already seen on here. Is UNO going to try to fit in a couple more games, I wonder? Not sure who they'd play, since the east is pretty much locked up and WCHA already reported.

Comment

AIC on their twitter announced 10/6 for Providence.

https://***********/AIC_Hockey/statu...58829104062466

Comment

Good call on PC-AIC, Flagdude; you da man! Willed that game to happen. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        Good call on PC-AIC, Flagdude; you da man! Willed that game to happen. :-)
                        That's very kind of you. However, where does that put the Bentley game that's already on that date?

Comment

Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Oa3mdIjMgeea8/

Schedules not yet "effectively complete"*:

AHC:
                          AIC (all opponents known; discrepancy in dates/opponents)
                          Bentley (discrepancy in AIC date)
                          Sacred Heart (missing conference game vs. AIC)

ECAC: Fully Released

HEA:
                          Boston College (Conference Games Only)
                          Connecticut (Conference Games Only)
                          Providence (all opponents known; discrepancy in AIC date)

B1G: Conference Schedule Mostly Released
                          Notre Dame (CSTV release 2 games short, Exemption involved)

NCHC: Conference Schedule Released
                          Denver (Non-Conference Only)
                          Nebraska Omaha (Non-Conference Only)
                          St. Cloud State (Unofficial release 2 games short, Exemption involved)

WCHA: Composite Schedule Released
                          LSSU (Potential Series vs. Denver?)

Independent: Fully Released

* Effectively complete meaning the school has released the schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.

Thank you to everyone who has posted, is posting, or will post information to help compile this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            That's very kind of you. However, where does that put the Bentley game that's already on that date?
                            I have Bentley at AIC for two on Oct 19+20; is that not what is in the Bentley schedule posted above? I was thinking about driving out to Springfield for one or both of those, as UNH is in the Springs that weekend.

EDIT: see link to schedule in Bentley thread; all appears good. :-)
                            Last edited by Snively65; 07-09-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              I have Bentley at AIC for two on Oct 19+20; is that not what is in the Bentley schedule posted above? I was thinking about driving out to Springfield for one or both of those, as UNH is in the Springs that weekend.

EDIT: see link to schedule in Bentley thread; all appears good. :-)
                              The composite linked a few posts ago had 6 October, which is where the confusion came from. Good to see Bentley's up to date (18 and 19 is what they say, BTW).

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                The composite linked a few posts ago had 6 October, which is where the confusion came from. Good to see Bentley's up to date (18 and 19 is what they say, BTW).
                                Oh, thanks, FD; I mistranscribed that. Must be an AHL game in Springfield on Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X