Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #6 Ohio State @ #4 Boston College: Nice To Meet You

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
    Sorry TTT.....Eagles needed their 3rd period efforts for 60 minutes.....Burt was awesome otherwise It would’ve been worse..... let’s go Huskies now for HE respect!
    Now you see what Sauve has been doing the past 2 years. And not a mention in the Kaz for her. Dumb dumb dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      While I want to wish '86 & pgb and TTT & QR the best, I hope that luck isn't much of a factor in today's game. May the team that plays the best hockey win.
      You got your wish. Luck was not a factor. The team that played the best hockey won.

Katie Burt was excellent. The Eagles put on an admirable push at desperation time. But the Buckeyes were the better team for the large majority of the game. It may have been an upset in the Pairwise sense, but it was not an upset on the ice.

To the Buckeye Players & Coaches: I'm incredibly proud of all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
        Luck was not a factor. The team that played the best hockey won.

But the Buckeyes were the better team for the large majority of the game. It may have been an upset in the Pairwise sense, but it was not an upset on the ice.

Glad to see this...well not exactly "see" as the NCAA scored a shut out on me today with this game.

Congratulations!!

Onward and Upward!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dd17 View Post
          Now you see what Sauve has been doing the past 2 years. And not a mention in the Kaz for her. Dumb dumb dumb.
          are you referring to the 3 finalists or the selection committee?

Comment

• To the Buckeye Players & Coaches: I'm incredibly proud of all of you![/QUOTE]

Muzzy was and is my all time favorite women's hockey player.. I loved, loved her intensity. I think she brought her gritty style to Ohio and I sure hope she plans to stay for along while! A HUGE congratulations Buckeye Women! So proud to wear my scarlet and grey to honor you all today!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
              Glad to see this...well not exactly "see" as the NCAA scored a shut out on me today with this game.
              Meaning the game was not available in Canada? Disappointing to hear. I would have thought the "ESPN3" coverage via BC would have been available without regard to the border. Perhaps you'll get an opportunity to see a replay?

Congratulations!!

Onward and Upward!!!
              Thanks much. Obviously it only gets tougher going forward. But today's win is definitely one to be cherished.

Comment

Originally posted by wmnshkyfan View Post
                Muzzy was and is my all time favorite women's hockey player.. I loved, loved her intensity. I think she brought her gritty style to Ohio and I sure hope she plans to stay for along while! A HUGE congratulations Buckeye Women! So proud to wear my scarlet and grey to honor you all today!
                She is indeed a great pickup for the program and don't forget associate head coach Peter Elander coming on board last fall as well. He's a tremendous skills coach who taught the winning shootout move that won Team USA the gold! If they both stay the future of women's hockey at Ohio State is bright!

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                  are you referring to the 3 finalists or the selection committee?
                  Selection committee. Sauve was not even a top 10 finalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                    Judging by the score so far, I was thinking the same thing.

Do you figure there is a flaw there somewhere?
                    From talking with a friend he seems to think Crowley does not make adjustments during games but again BC sitting on the outside again after a terrific season with 2 big gunners 🍒
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                      From talking with a friend he seems to think Crowley does not make adjustments during games but again BC sitting on the outside again after a terrific season with 2 big gunners ��
                      BC is still a team you can be proud of!

Comment

Gutted. Congrats to OSU, I can't say enough good things about how well your team played in every facet of the game. Forwards were great, defense was nails, and the goaltending looked better and better with every minute that ticked off the clock.

You guys kicked our *** for 40 minutes and Sauvé took over in the 3rd. I think at least on this day, the better team and the team that deserved to win, won.

Someday we'll win one of these things...
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                          From talking with a friend he seems to think Crowley does not make adjustments during games
                          Did you seriously not watch this game? BC was a different team in the third period thanks in no small part to a complete change in gameplan. We ditched trying to thread through OSU's excellent D and started taking shots from up top.

Not to mention the fact that Kinger even had us in this position despite losing half of our entire defensive corps for the entire season. Come on man. I wouldn't trade Kinger for any coach alive.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            Gutted. Congrats to OSU, I can't say enough good things about how well your team played in every facet of the game. Forwards were great, defense was nails, and the goaltending looked better and better with every minute that ticked off the clock.

You guys kicked our *** for 40 minutes and Sauvé took over in the 3rd. I think at least on this day, the better team and the team that deserved to win, won.

Grant, Clarkson almost joined BC on the sidelines. You can be proud of the Eagles. Still a good season.
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

We certainly well know how you feel. We never made it to the Frozen 4 before, in fact we never made it into the NCAA playoff before!

Comment

Did you seriously not watch this game? BC was a different team in the third period thanks in no small part to a complete change in gameplan. We ditched trying to thread through OSU's excellent D and started taking shots from up top.

Not to mention the fact that Kinger even had us in this position despite losing half of our entire defensive corps for the entire season. Come on man. I wouldn't trade Kinger for any coach alive.
                                Good! You guys have a history of stealing Clarkson coaches and I don't want to see Matt in Chestnut Hill. You can have Casey though.
                                Clarkson Golden Knights Men
                                10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
                                5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
                                21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
                                ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
                                ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018, 2019
                                12 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2024
                                National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X