X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season: The Hunt for Red October

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
    What have you got against "Dang" or "Darn"? Both perfectly good and acceptable words!
    It don't get the point 'cross, dammit!

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Me thinks Merrimack will regret this decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            The fund is chugging along north of $44,000. Many notable donors including the Great Babo, Eddie Olczyk and Jeff Jackson to name just a few. Nice work people !
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post

Who? We already have a coach. And I see zero reason to continue the carousel.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Who? We already have a coach. And I see zero reason to continue the carousel.
                What do you mean Mr. Flag? I'm not suggesting we re-open the search, nor I did mean to. It is a data point that coaches get fired for doing way more than the guy-we-can-apparently-no-longer-discuss.
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  The fund is chugging along north of $44,000. Many notable donors including the Great Babo, Eddie Olczyk and Jeff Jackson to name just a few. Nice work people !
                  Is that Olczyk Sr or Jr.?

I also note that Fontaine used Gunnarwolfe as a first name. I was beginning to think that I should change him to just Gunnar.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 12 March 2018. There are 208 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October 2018 for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It really is kind of telling when the football team has 2 more wins in their season than the hockey team had in theirs.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        It really is kind of telling when the football team has 2 more wins in their season than the hockey team had in theirs.
                        I guess that almost happened when the hockey team only won three games in 65-66, but the 65 football team had only one win, although the 66 had five.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The GoFundMe for Nolan Graham has passed the $50K goal. There was a recent contribution from ECAC commissioner Stephen Hagwell.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            The GoFundMe for Nolan Graham has passed the $50K goal. There was a recent contribution from ECAC commissioner Stephen Hagwell.
                            Also saw Greg Carvel... good to see love from other teams as well. But FlagDUDETTE did notice the absence of a particular name... no specifics, but the Troy Building is involved...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Also saw Greg Carvel... good to see love from other teams as well. But FlagDUDETTE did notice the absence of a particular name... no specifics, but the Troy Building is involved...
                              I didn't expect to see Troy York.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                Looks like Dallas won’t be signing Praps. I’m not really surprised........ Cincinnati Signs Prapavessis: The Cyclones , have signed defenseman Michael Prapavessis to an Amateur Tryout Agreement (ATO). He was a fourth-round draft pick by the NHL’s Dallas Stars in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft. A native of Oakville, ON, Prapavessis just completed a successful collegiate career at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) where he accounted for 62 points (7g, 55a) in 154 career games. He also served as team captain during his senior season, and was teammates with Cyclones goaltender Jason Kasdorf during his freshman and sophomore seasons. He played junior hockey for the Toronto Lakeshore Patriots of the Ontario Junior Hockey League (OJHL) where he totaled seven goals and 55 assists in 72 games played over parts of two seasons. His brother, Matt Prapavessis, currently plays for the ECHL’s Greenville Swamp Rabbits. http://cycloneshockey.com/news/2018/...10-vs-ft-wayne
                                Praps released from his ATO & signs contract with Cincinnati.
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X