The 2018 My Team Got the Shaft from the NCAA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Or, add utter cannon-fodder to inflate your conference's population (while simultaneously weakening it) in order to satisfy the D-3 process, which is what the (former) ECAC-W had to do to garner the sacred AQ...

Face it, you can't have it both ways via any cogent argument.
    Utter left Morrisville years ago.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: The 2018 My Team Got the Shaft from the NCAA Thread

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Utter left Morrisville years ago.
      Sad to hear. Morrisville is a cute little town.

Comment

• Re: The 2018 My Team Got the Shaft from the NCAA Thread

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        Believe me, we don't hang-out anywhere near the Rec Center for anything... But perhaps you'd know if the left-overs there are any good?

Seriously, we don't mind the cold there, even back when it used to snow inside. What we hate about that place is that there are just a handful of decent seats, and no really good ones.

Yes, Hobart deserves a better arena than that midget-hockey venue. I agree whole-heartedly.
        Now that I think about it, maybe this explains the Statesmen's success on the road.... although other posts do not leave me with much optimism on timing of a new rink...so embracing the iconic, spartan Cooler will continue .....at least the parking is free

Comment

Working...
        X