Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greg ambrose View Post
    i hate to invoke politics on this forum but your post is just right wing troll bs.
    jfyp. :-)

Comment

• Re: UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Remember, without a "crisis" there wouldn't be a need for more laws. In order for the government to stay "in control" they need to drum up crises and stoke fear. That's how the game works. When they make us completely obedient and docile, we will no longer have the will to fight back. The next step is guns, and then money. Soon we will no longer be a perceived "threat" to them and the elite will retain power and control forever.
      “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.” - Rahm Emanuel (purportedly by way of Winston Churchill)

I'm pretty sure Emanuel wasn't/isn't a right winger. IIRC he was a 3rd pairing Chicago D-man.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Oh my lolol....love it! 😉
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.” - Rahm Emanuel (purportedly by way of Winston Churchill)

I'm pretty sure Emanuel wasn't/isn't a right winger. IIRC he was a 3rd pairing Chicago D-man.
          Blackhawks had to move TvR to 'canes to make room under cap for RE?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Blackhawks had to move TvR to 'canes to make room under cap for RE?
            That … plus while TvR is a right-handed shooting defenseman, we know RE is definitely a lefty.
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Yeah but what's the plan?
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                Yeah but what's the plan?
                Clever of blue skies to hold off hiring the guy until after the fourth, so they don’t have to immediately give the guy a free holiday.
                The Souza record:
                15-16 10th place
                16-17 10th place
                17-18 11th place
                18-19 8th place
                19-20 9th place
                20-21 10th place
                21-22 9th place
                22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                  Clever of blue skies to hold off hiring the guy until after the fourth, so they don’t have to immediately give the guy a free holiday.
                  Labor day is just around the corner. Let's hope UHN isn't that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                    LOL! And if this holds true ,the announcement will be Thursday so they can get the new coach on the next payroll that would start Friday. Gotta love it.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks that if UNH had an assistant and was just waiting for the new quarter that the name would have leaked even if the official hire date was still pending? Has the search just completely stalled or after 18 weeks has the local and college hockey media just lost complete interest in the story? I cannot believe we are hearing absolutely nothing - even from our earnest insiders. I guess they really put EVERY SINGLE egg in the Mark White basket...

Saturday will be 18 weeks from the end of the season and 3 years and 18 weeks since they new they'd have to make this hire...
                      Live Free or Die!!
                      Miami University '03

Comment

Maybe the new rubric is indeed less is more, and we will go with one assistant, and more Skype consultants and online tutorials. In person recruiting? Old school, don'tcha know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Am I the only one who thinks that if UNH had an assistant and was just waiting for the new quarter that the name would have leaked even if the official hire date was still pending? Has the search just completely stalled or after 18 weeks has the local and college hockey media just lost complete interest in the story? I cannot believe we are hearing absolutely nothing - even from our earnest insiders. I guess they really put EVERY SINGLE egg in the Mark White basket...

Saturday will be 18 weeks from the end of the season and 3 years and 18 weeks since they new they'd have to make this hire...
                          If insiders know they sure ain’t talkin’...but with the rest of what I’ve seen from UNH athletics announcements they’d make it if they had it....?

Comment

Bah, it ain't gonna happen....at least for the time being. All of the best AHC candidates (i.e., the ones that we REALLY need) have already been snagged by other programs, and I highly doubt that BS35+ is going to fill the position with any warm body with college hockey coaching/recruiting experience. We had our one and only pick, and it backfired. File it under "Lessons Learned" Dept.
                            UNH

Comment

Just read that Corson Green is playing for UConn this season...

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                                Lol! Let the fireworks begin!
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X