Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Drew Hickey is he the newest Dman? I see on the roster that makes 8..did I miss something in the whirl of getting school done? EDIT: yep just announced today welcome Drew!!
    I'll defer to the gurus but this kid Hickey looks like a good late addition to me. Not sure if other programs tried to defer him, hence the availability but at 20 years old thats probably not the case.
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Re: UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      I'll defer to the gurus but this kid Hickey looks like a good late addition to me. Not sure if other programs tried to defer him, hence the availability but at 20 years old thats probably not the case.
      I imagine we'll hear the scoop about him shortly. Now...the Assistant Coach please!
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

I imagine we'll hear the scoop about him shortly. Now...the Assistant Coach please!
        Yup! Should be interesting!
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krog Pond View Post
          From the Tri City Storm Roster Personal Information on #14 Joe Cipillone (DOB 1999)

"First cousin “Joe Cipollone” (born 1997) won the Clark Cup with Tri-City in 2015-16. The families are next-door neighbors in Purchase, New York. Younger “Cip”, acknowledges they get mixed up all the time."
          A real shame that the two Joe Cips could not have played on the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            A real shame that the two Joe Cips could not have played on the same team.
            I believe, back in the 1960s, UNH had William H. Rothwell and William J. Rothwell (no relation) skating on the same line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russthom View Post
              I believe, back in the 1960s, UNH had William H. Rothwell and William J. Rothwell (no relation) skating on the same line.
              Ha, ha, ha, I remember watching them play; on first UNH teams to play indoors at Snively.

Comment

The Northeastern womens hockey team currently has a Maddie Hartman and a Mattie Hartman, no relation.

Comment

In other news not- related- to -the -assistant -coach former UNH dMen Matias Cleland and John Furgele will play for the Maine Mariners in Portland next season.

Anyone going to the STH cookout the 12th?
                  Last edited by HockeyRef; 06-28-2018, 09:14 AM.
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    Anyone going to the STH cookout the 14th?
                    We are....though it seems like a strange time to have a cookout, how many of the players will actually be there?

Maybe we'll get a sneak peek at meeting the new AHC?
                    UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      We are....though it seems like a strange time to have a cookout, how many of the players will actually be there?

Maybe we'll get a sneak peek at meeting the new AHC?
                      Wanted to update that date it's Thursday, July 12! Maybe catch up to you (if I knew who you were lol) But yes, you never know who's going to be kicking around...
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Schedule released today officially...and I like the trading card idea...(as you'd expect)

http://www.unhwildcats.com/news/2018...-sale-now.aspx
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Schedule released today officially...and I like the trading card idea...(as you'd expect)

http://www.unhwildcats.com/news/2018...-sale-now.aspx
                          So, schedule announced before AHC; strike two for me.

Comment

Vermont AHC Kyle Wallack leaving UVM to become HC at Albertus Magnus.

Any wagers riding on UVM filling their now-vacant AHC position before UNH fills theirs??

EDIT: Wallack's new role does not take effect until 2019-2020. Still....
                            Last edited by Scott; 06-28-2018, 08:23 PM.
                            UNH

Comment

Apparently we could not find the money to bring in an exhibition game opponent this year either.

Comment

Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
                                Apparently we could not find the money to bring in an exhibition game opponent this year either.
                                It's too bad...there's a home football game on 10/6, having an exhibition game that night would have been a great tie-in.
                                UNH

Comment

Working...
                                X