Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Any scuttlebut about filling out roster for next year? Or is that awaiting the Jets being eliminated?
    The Souza record:
    15-16 10th place
    16-17 10th place
    17-18 11th place
    18-19 8th place
    19-20 9th place
    20-21 10th place
    21-22 9th place
    22-23 10th place

Comment

So I got my first wish, with the captain deferral.

Next up a REAL goalie competition. Let them rotate until the break and reevaluate then.

And a REAL out of conference schedule. (Which looks at least a bit promising)
      UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
        So I got my first wish, with the captain deferral.

Next up a REAL goalie competition. Let them rotate until the break and reevaluate then.

And a REAL out of conference schedule. (Which looks at least a bit promising)
        Check out UML OOC schedule for next season; Ospreys will be doomed to mediocrity, a surprisingly move by Bazin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Ha! JvR says not so fast, Bruins fans, and scores a goal and an assist for Leafs 4-3 win, from his sneaky third line position.

And, good to see change in Souzacats with postponement of captains selection.

Thanks for the banquet awards reports, HR.
          Only 2 SOG for third line plodder JvR tonight, but looks like the Leafs have the momentum to win this round and extend JvR's season.

Comment

Only 2 SOG for third line plodder JvR tonight, but looks like the Leafs have the momentum to win this round and extend JvR's season.
            Anybody's game really. Leafs have the mojo but they have to go on the road. Surprising comeback but give 'em credit!
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Anybody's game really. Leafs have the mojo but they have to go on the road. Surprising comeback but give 'em credit!
              Leafs and JvR already won in Boston on Saturday.

Comment

Leafs and JvR already won in Boston on Saturday.
                Yeah Toronto can win for sure. Hope the B's take it though.

Comment

Yeah Toronto can win for sure. Hope the B's take it though.
                  I am ok with either team winning this one, thanks to JvR playing well with the Leafs. I am thinking that another five-year contract with a cup contender next year should allow him to become the highest NHL scoring UNH alum.

Comment

I am ok with either team winning this one, thanks to JvR playing well with the Leafs. I am thinking that another five-year contract with a cup contender next year should allow him to become the highest NHL scoring UNH alum.
                    I thought JvR already was. Who's ahead of him? Rod Langway? I did some digging, JvR has 361 pts not counting this year.

Comment

• JVR is 201-192--393 in his NHL career, plus 18-11--29 in the playoffs. Langway was 51-278--329 (plus 5-22--27)...

Gould - 304 pts
                      Leach - 283
                      Winnik - 251
                      Brickley - 222
                      Miller - 194

** Keith Yandle 85-381--466
                      Last edited by Dan; 04-24-2018, 11:00 AM.
                      Live Free or Die!!
                      Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                        Jvr is 201-192--393 in his nhl career, plus 18-11--29 in the playoffs. Langway was 51-278--329 (plus 5-22--27)...

Gould - 304 pts
                        Leach - 283
                        Winnik - 251
                        Brickley - 222
                        Miller, Bob - 194
                        Miller, Jay the original SMT - 84 (1723 pim)
                        :d
                        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          JVR is 201-192--393 in his NHL career, plus 18-11--29 in the playoffs. Langway was 51-278--329 (plus 5-22--27)...

Gould - 304 pts
                          Leach - 283
                          Winnik - 251
                          Brickley - 222
                          Miller - 194

** Keith Yandle 85-381--466
                          Not bad for a 3rd liner

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                            Not bad for a 3rd liner
                            At first I thought you were referring to Foegele's 3 NHL points, but then I remembered he was a fouth liner.
                            http://www.collegehockeystats.net/15...s/mclkunh1.o17
                            The Souza record:
                            15-16 10th place
                            16-17 10th place
                            17-18 11th place
                            18-19 8th place
                            19-20 9th place
                            20-21 10th place
                            21-22 9th place
                            22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                              At first I thought you were referring to Foegele's 3 NHL points, but then I remembered he was a fouth liner.
                              http://www.collegehockeystats.net/15...s/mclkunh1.o17
                              Ha!
                              I was hesitant to bring up the 3rd liner reference to JvR because there was discussion of that earlier this season. It didnt go well!

Comment

Ha!
                                I was hesitant to bring up the 3rd liner reference to JvR because there was discussion of that earlier this season. It didnt go well!
                                I think that the expression was a "third line plodder." :-)

But, JvR needs his name on the LSC to join younger bro TvR.

Comment

Working...
                                X