Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    TvR his first year with the Blackhawks?
    Right. Okay. Thanks Ref
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

TvR his first year with the Blackhawks?
      Only problem with that is the Blackawks are not in it!
      Last edited by e.cat; 04-13-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Re: UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        Only problem with that is the Black Hawks are not in it!
        Yep and he's not with the BHawks! With the 'Canes and they...are not in it either! No worries, my B's are and are killing the Leafs as we speak!!!
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Yep and he's not with the BHawks! With the 'Canes and they...are not in it either! No worries, my B's are and are killing the Leafs as we speak!!!
          Haha. What a comedy of errors.

So if the Canes were in it then we'd have to include Pesce (or is he somewhere else now?) Then the total would be four not three.

So Snively still needs to tell us who the third is! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
            Winnik and JvR. Who's the third?
            DeSmith
            Are you guys brothers?

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Haha. What a comedy of errors.

So if the Canes were in it then we'd have to include Pesce (or is he somewhere else now?) Then the total would be four not three.

So Snively still needs to tell us who the third is! Ha
              Haha who's on first?!? So current UNH Alums ok.. got it!! As per Pesce yes he's with the 'Canes got a nice contest this season; was injured in the waning weeks of the season tho...
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Ran into a storied former UNH assistant coach at a seminar earlier today ... chatted about a lot of things, including the hiring of another former UNH assistant as HC at Merrimack, and how he thought (yet another) former assistant (MS) was a good guy and a good hire as HC at UNH. The only thing I didn't ask him was who he thought might be the next UNH assistant coach? So I'm on hiatus until we get that one answered.
                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                  Ran into a storied former UNH assistant coach at a seminar earlier today ... chatted about a lot of things, including the hiring of another former UNH assistant as HC at Merrimack, and how he thought (yet another) former assistant (MS) was a good guy and a good hire as HC at UNH. The only thing I didn't ask him was who he thought might be the next UNH assistant coach? So I'm on hiatus until we get that one answered.
                  Brian McCloskey is “storied”, anybody else is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                    Greg, of all people, I think you'd agree this guy and McCloskey would stand above the rest by a fair amount.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Well we know who's NOT going to be the new asst Coach as Josh Ciocco heads to 'Mack. Not that we thought he was coming here anyway...
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Daniel Winnick and the Wild giving Hellebuyck fits at the moment!! (assist on 3rd goal of the game) Gets an assist and it turns out he hasn't scored in 60 playoffs game...
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 04-15-2018, 07:52 PM.
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          Greg, of all people, I think you'd agree this guy and McCloskey would stand above the rest by a fair amount.
                          Bob Norton then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned Braden View Post
                            DeSmith
                            Yes, he is Murray's backup on the Pens' postseason roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                              I am thinking that Chuck met either David Lassondre or the ghost of Chris Serino.

Comment

Daniel Winnick and the Wild giving Hellebuyck fits at the moment!! (assist on 3rd goal of the game) Gets an assist and it turns out he hasn't scored in 60 playoffs game...
                                Also, JvR got a goal in the B's 7-3 win over the Leafs.

Comment

Working...
                                X