Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Thanks for that insight, which I view as a plus.
    Yeah that's cool if you ask me...one would think he could spot talent?
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Re: UNH 2018 Offseason- Out with the old , in with the semi new?

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Yeah that's cool if you ask me...one would think he could spot talent?
      Spotting talent is only half the game ... getting them to commit 4 years of their life to your program is the other.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        Spotting talent is only half the game ... getting them to commit 4 years of their life to your program is the other.
        Yes...that's the kicker isn't it?
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Hey even if you aren't a Bruins fan they are playing the 'Canes so you can catch TvR and Brett Pesce! Go B's!!
          Hope people hung in for this one. B's scored FIVE unanswered goals in the third to win 6-4. Amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            Hope people hung in for this one. B's scored FIVE unanswered goals in the third to win 6-4. Amazing...
            Yep it was worth watching til the end am hoping the three that went down the tunnel are ok!!
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

...hoping the three that went down the tunnel are ok!!
              Yes...they have suddenly been smitten...Bergeron, McAvoy and now these three. But the good news is they're going to be either #2 or #3 so they really won't lose their playoff "position." Hopefully these guys will be ready to go then...

Comment

UNH AD Marty Scarano will introduce Mike Souza as the new head coach of @UNHMHOCKEY today at 4 p.m. #HockeyEast
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

While I guess I'm not overly surprised UNH was the only HE school without a player in the AllStar / Honorable Mention Award list. Is this a first?
                  Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-14-2018, 10:33 AM.
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

While I guess I'm not overly surprised UNH was the only HE school without a player in the AllStar / Honorable Mention Award list. Is this a first?
                    I do not know if it is a first, but I do know it is not good for recruiting.

Comment

Also reflects being on a losing team. No reason Gildon shouldn't have made the All Rookie Team.
                      The Souza record:
                      15-16 10th place
                      16-17 10th place
                      17-18 11th place
                      18-19 8th place
                      19-20 9th place
                      20-21 10th place
                      21-22 9th place
                      22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                        Also reflects being on a losing team. No reason Gildon shouldn't have made the All Rookie Team.
                        Was thinking the same...
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

'Cuz 'dey reined him in; I liked watching Gildon skate with the puck the first few games of the season, about the only thing that I liked about the team this year.

Comment

Yes, he was a man among boys in talent. Even in the final games v. Northeastern he was beyond everyone.

I'm looking forward to the presser at 4. Hope springs eternal.
                            Last edited by NCAA watcher; 03-14-2018, 01:22 PM.
                            The Souza record:
                            15-16 10th place
                            16-17 10th place
                            17-18 11th place
                            18-19 8th place
                            19-20 9th place
                            20-21 10th place
                            21-22 9th place
                            22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              'Cuz 'dey reined him in; I liked watching Gildon skate with the puck the first few games of the season, about the only thing that I liked about the team this year.
                              You know in many of the games I saw towards the end, he was doing more of that. Having a puck moving DMan is what UNH has desperately needed; as bad as this season turned out to be I can only imagine if Gildon wasn't here in the first place? The bulk of the goals and assists came from him in that Frosh class, am I right? (you know I won't look it up) I look forward to see what he brings to the game next year. We'll need him to continue to step up...
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Yes, he was a man among boys in talent. Even in the final games v. Maine he was beyond everyone.

I'm looking forward to the presser at 4. Hope springs eternal.
                                Are you expecting he (Souza) names his assistant, or, lays out a brilliant plan for the future...or both?
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X