UMass Lowell 2018: Champions of the Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMass Lowell 2018: Champions of the Offseason

Hey Lowell fans,anyone heading out to St. Paul on Wednesday. Text me at 603 997 1989 and let's make plans to hook up. It would be nice to hang out with some other Lowell fans. GO RIVERHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good news for UMass.

Comment

Great fans! Keep it going Lowell!

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
          According to a poster in the schedules thread, Lowell will be playing a home and away series vs. RPI.

RIT x2
          RPI
          @RPI
          @Miami x2
          @Bentley
          Looking forward to UML visit at our new rink in Waltham.

Comment

Cam Ellsworth is a finalist for the open HC job at UAA:
            https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...ng-Process.php

Comment

According to a poster in the schedules thread, Lowell will be playing a home and away series vs. RPI.

RIT x2
              RPI
              @RPI
              @Miami x2
              @Bentley
              From the schedule thread regarding the RPI games.
              Originally posted by ScottK View Post
              For Lowell, it's a home-and-home Thanksgiving weekend. Friday at Lowell, Sunday at RPI.

Comment

Kamrass vs. Kamrass in the ECHL.

Comment

As I read an article the other day about Cam Burke at Notre Dame, I was surprised to read that his father played at Lowell from 89-91.

It made me wonder about our "legacy" kids here. I know we have one in the pipeline (Meehan), but those that have come here (at least from when I started school in 92), I don't remember too many working out for whatever reason. I know we've had a couple like Eiserman, but his brother went elsewhere. Others that we recruited that went elsewhere.

Just wonder why...?
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    As I read an article the other day about Cam Burke at Notre Dame, I was surprised to read that his father played at Lowell from 89-91.

It made me wonder about our "legacy" kids here. I know we have one in the pipeline (Meehan), but those that have come here (at least from when I started school in 92), I don't remember too many working out for whatever reason. I know we've had a couple like Eiserman, but his brother went elsewhere. Others that we recruited that went elsewhere.

Just wonder why...?
                    Can you think of any examples where the legacy player was a standout player? I recall being a little disappointing Sean MacTavish didn't come to Lowell, but he ended up not going to BU and he also didn't do anything at UAA. I'm not sure Lowell even recruited him.

Comment

Can you think of any examples where the legacy player was a standout player? I recall being a little disappointing Sean MacTavish didn't come to Lowell, but he ended up not going to BU and he also didn't do anything at UAA. I'm not sure Lowell even recruited him.
                      BC and BU's rosters are littered with them. Same out west with the big schools.
                      Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

BC and BU's rosters are littered with them. Same out west with the big schools.
                        I meant standout players that were sons of former Lowell players.

Comment

I meant standout players that were sons of former Lowell players.
                          Fair point.
                          Monty

Comment

Fair point.
                            That's why I love to beat those schools

Comment

DI Committee on Academics considers transfer rule changes.

The Division I Committee on Academics will recommend to the Transfer Working Group that four-year transfer student-athletes who meet specific grade-point average and progress-toward-degree requirements be able to compete immediately at the second school.

Comment

Horrible news coming out of Canada this morning.
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X