• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 2018: Champions of the Offseason

In other HE news:
    NBC Sports Boston to Air 11 Providence Men’s Hockey Games in 2018-19

Comment

Looks like Norm will have plenty of things to address in practice this week.
      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
        Agreed, a lot to work on this week. Boy that game really deteriorated quickly in the last half of the third. Hopefully no one got hurt.

Comment

Agreed, a lot to work on this week. Boy that game really deteriorated quickly in the last half of the third. Hopefully no one got hurt.

I believe Jon McDonald, Chris Hernberg, Noland Sawchuk and Conner Sodergren were the only players that did not dress today.
          Last edited by boblav1; 10-07-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

A nice article on former River Hawk Carter Hutton.

Comment

Same things they need to work on last year, better transitions from defence to offence and better passing....

Refs really lost control of the game in the third period. The Axeman really had nothing to lose at that point, really disgracefu especially the gesture made by one of their players leaving the ice. We need to find a new school to play for exhibitions.
              Tully Rink Rat
              Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
              Youngstar
              UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                I know Lohin took a huge hit at one point. And Dmowski seemed like he was bent over prior to and during most of the post-game handshake. Hopefully nothing serious.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I saw Sunday's game. Saw some sloppy passing coming out of their end; hope this is cleaned up. Second goal scored by Riverhawks was nice. I hope shooting like that is common.

Did anyone see that Vermont upset Michigan at Michigan on Saturday,...perhaps Big 10 is a bit overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by carlin View Post
                    I saw Sunday's game. Saw some sloppy passing coming out of their end; hope this is cleaned up. Second goal scored by Riverhawks was nice. I hope shooting like that is common.

Did anyone see that Vermont upset Michigan at Michigan on Saturday,...perhaps Big 10 is a bit overrated.
                    I only watched about 10 mins worth of the Duluth-Gophers game but Minnesota appeared to be on easy street.
                    Tully Rink Rat
                    Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                    Youngstar
                    UML Class of 09

Comment

Sun article from Monday: http://www.lowellsun.com/sports/ci_3...lenty-ice-time

While Acadia had played the night before and got waxed by BU, 7-1, UMass Lowell used the game to get 24 of its 27 skaters -- defensemen Jon McDonald and Nolan Sawchuk, and forward Connor Sodergren are injured -- some game action.
                      No mention as to why Christoffer Hernberg did not dress.

Time for a new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Time for a new thread?
                        Here you go. We can let this one die...
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                        X