X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 2018: Champions of the Offseason

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Got my tkts to rpi ok
    Yes, UML has tickets for all the other away games.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
      Is anyone else planning on going to the game at Bentley? I’m looking forward to seeing their new arena.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        Not the Bentley game. Their tickets are on sale as well through Bentley's site.. They are $15 each. Just bought mine.

The Miami tickets are $27.50 each for anyone making the trip.
        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
          Is anyone else planning on going to the game at Bentley? I’m looking forward to seeing their new arena.
          Thanks Scott. I just bought my ticket. Here's the link to the Bentley site. You can't beat the price.

https://www.eti*****/ticket/p/401160...rchType=venue&
          Last edited by boblav1; 09-13-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Wow, crazy news coming out of the Merrimack Valley (Lawrence, Andover and No. Andover) due to gas leaks. Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Comment

Wow, crazy news coming out of the Merrimack Valley (Lawrence, Andover and No. Andover) due to gas leaks. Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Morning fog makes it a really eeiry day in the Valley
              Tully Rink Rat
              Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
              Youngstar
              UML Class of 09

Comment

Which section are the Lowell fans trying to congregate to for Bentley?

Also, I have a wedding to go to in NJ for the season opener. If anyone would be interested in my tickets, let me know.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post

Also, I have a wedding to go to in NJ for the season opener. If anyone would be interested in my tickets, let me know.
                  Monty, I picked up a ticket in section 104. row G.

New uniforms for the season.

Comment

This year's captains have been named:
                    https://goriverhawks.com/news/2018/9...25210050064053

Comment

My tickets are in 105.

Of course, a trip to Waltham also means a post-game meal (and drink or two) at Bison County. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. Monty - the beer menu should satisfy you too.
                      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                        My tickets are in 105.

Of course, a trip to Waltham also means a post-game meal (and drink or two) at Bison County. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. Monty - the beer menu should satisfy you too.
                        Love Bison County!

Also, undefeated Lowell Men's Soccer plays Stanford on the west coast tonight. Stanford has won the last three NCAA Championships, so a pretty **** good test for the River Hawks tonight.
                        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Love Bison County!

Also, undefeated Lowell Men's Soccer plays Stanford on the west coast tonight. Stanford has won the last three NCAA Championships, so a pretty **** good test for the River Hawks tonight.
                          If you have the PAC12 Network on your tv lineup the game will televised at 10:00 pm EST.

Comment

If you have the PAC12 Network on your tv lineup the game will televised at 10:00 pm EST.
                            Did get the chance to watch the game. Considering the talent on the Stanford squad, 1-0 loss wasn't bad at all (and Lowell did have some chances). They tied 1-1 at Cal yesterday as well. Start up America East play this weekend. Lowell so far at 5-1-2 (W-L-T), while UNH (5-1-1) and UVM (5-2) will probably be the main competition this season.
                            Monty

Comment

It's official.

Monty

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                                Chicago has a lot more eastern kids, committed to BU, NU, Merrimack, RPI, etc. Coached by former Maine star Greg Moore. Muskegon look for small puck moving D Cam McDonald, uncommitted kid from Alaska who a lot of eastern schools are all over.
                                It looks like Providence landed him.

Comment

Working...
                                X