Thread: Frozen Four Tickets - St. Paul 2018

Frozen Four Tickets - St. Paul 2018

I have 1 all-session ticket to the 2018 Frozen Four in St. Paul available - Section 211, Row 1, Seat 5. This is an extra ticket I will not be using. I'll be there, but will be sitting in another section.

This is a Flash Seats ticket (electronic - not a paper ticket). To transfer it to someone else I will need an email address, and the buyer will have to have (or register) a Flash Seats account. It's very simple to do - I've sold tickets to the past 3 Frozen Four weekends this way. I'm asking for $120 USD for this ticket - this is less than the "face-value" I paid for it. For anyone interested who's not familiar with the Flash Seats process - I will transfer the ticket and wait for you to confirm receipt before I'd ask for a money transfer.

https://www.flashseats.com
    Last edited by Hoover; 03-25-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Re: Frozen Four Tickets - St. Paul 2018

Is this for one game or all three games?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptigers View Post
    Is this for one game or all three games?
    This is an "all-session" pass for the 2 semi-final games on Thursday April 5 and the Championship game on Saturday April 7.

My apologies for my posting title that reads "Frozen Four Tickets" - I have only one (1) all-session ticket available. See below if interested...

I have 1 all-session ticket to the 2018 Frozen Four in St. Paul available - Section 211, Row 1, Seat 5. This is an extra ticket I will not be using. I'll be there, but will be sitting in another section.

This is a Flash Seats ticket (electronic - not a paper ticket). To transfer it to someone else I will need an email address, and the buyer will have to have (or register) a Flash Seats account. It's very simple to do - I've sold tickets to the past 3 Frozen Four weekends this way. I'm asking for $120 USD for this ticket - this is less than the "face-value" I paid for it. For anyone interested who's not familiar with the Flash Seats process - I will transfer the ticket and wait for you to confirm receipt before I'd ask for a money transfer.

I'm interested in buying your tickets.

scottb

Is the ticket still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerHockey9 View Post
    BadgerHockey9 - Iíll post a message here (later today or tonight) whether scottb from above takes the ticket or not.

Looks like I'm going not going to make it to St. Paul by Thursday. Have to pass on these tickets. Thanks.
    scottb

Sounds good, I sent you an email.
    The ticket is still available. Send me a message at d.hebb@hotmail.com and we can work out the details of a transfer. I won't be able to reply until late-afternoon tomorrow.

This ticket has been sold...

Thread Information