Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Ignoring the trolling. But holy crap that photo!

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    LOL. What he says in a meeting in the White House is meaningless. Look at DACA. He moved the goal posts. A bipartisan Immigration bill was brought to him, he said he would sign it, the White House rejected it. Same thing will happen with this issue. He's playing the Democrats for fools.
    No he isnt because it isnt like they are giving him anything cause he said it. No Dem believes him just like they didnt believe him on tax reform or health care. They fell for it on DACA and he burned them they wont do it again.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I posted that yesterday Crazy huh...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    No he isnt because it isnt like they are giving him anything cause he said it. No Dem believes him just like they didnt believe him on tax reform or health care. They fell for it on DACA and he burned them they wont do it again.
    I heard a prominent Democrat who is falling for it this morning. They are getting fooled again.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Hell still win by 20 points in November.

Not sure if this has been mentioned...

There is currently a proposal in front of congress that states would be forced to accept conceal/carry guns purchased in one state regardless of how little regulation was involved in their acquisition. Well I guess Trump says he won't sign it.

During the meeting, which also included prominent Democrats, Trump told House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., who was gravely injured in a mass shooting this summer, that a comprehensive gun bill would not pass if it included a concealed carry reciprocity proposal desired by Republicans.

You know, Im your biggest fan in the whole world, Trump told Scalise. I think that bill maybe one day will pass, but it should pass as a separate. If youre going to put concealed carry between states into this bill, were talking about a whole new ball game.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...y-session.html
    Go Gophers!

I heard a prominent Democrat who is falling for it this morning. They are getting fooled again.
    "Falling for it" or using Dump's words to box the GOP in?

The best way to advance safety measures is to say "we look forward to working with the president on regulation of guns that recognizes how seriously he and Congress are taking these incidents." Applaud him for his comments. Then let his ego and his idiocy do the rest.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

If you say so
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

If you say so
    It certainly could be politician speak. I'm admittedly sick of that at this point.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    "Falling for it" or using Dump's words to box the GOP in?

The best way to advance safety measures is to say "we look forward to working with the president on regulation of guns that recognizes how seriously he and Congress are taking these incidents." Applaud him for his comments. Then let his ego and his idiocy do the rest.
    Exactly. Him being on record as being pro gun confiscation and harsher guidelines is a net negative for him in every way so the Dems should make sure his base remembers it by applauding him for it.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

It certainly could be politician speak. I'm admittedly sick of that at this point.
    I think we all are but I think you need to step back and see and the corner Trump painted himself into by saying what he said.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I think we all are but I think you need to step back and see and the corner Trump painted himself into by saying what he said.
    He did the same thing on Immigration and it didn't matter.

Opposite Girl

After seeing yet another post from a Gun Nut about how the AR-15 is not an assault rifle while responding to Dick's Sporting Goods news, I've decided to create a new nickname for that weapon:

GTUTSUSAKIC

Gun That's Used To Shoot Up Schools And Kill Innocent Children

That should make it more clear as to the type of weapon being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    After seeing yet another post from a Gun Nut about how the AR-15 is not an assault rifle while responding to Dick's Sporting Goods news, I've decided to create a new nickname for that weapon:

GTUTSUSAKIC

Works for me.

He did the same thing on Immigration and it didn't matter.
    Immigration is not guns. No one fears the immigration issue...half of Congress fears the NRA and is in their pocket. His entire base is NRA gun fellators that believe the 2nd Amendment was written by Jesus with the muzzle of an AR-15 in the blood of a young Black Child and now he is on record saying the one thing none of them want to hear. These people arent rational, they wont see it as "he is just trolling" the mere mention of background checks makes them crap their pants. NRA voters are like abortion voters...they are all in on one issue.

Remember Trump has little margin for error. He has to hold every vote of the 33% or he is going to be in serious trouble. There is video of him saying it might be better to take guns away BEFORE people commit violent acts. If you dont think that is going to adversely effect him then you might be beyond help.

Lets put it this way...the problem with the Dems is you need to pass the purity test right? If you arent Progressive enough the Bernie Bros hate you and if you arent centrist enough the Clintonistas dislike you. Well the GOP only has that problem on a few issues and #1 is guns. Any waffling on that issue is bad.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Exactly. Him being on record as being pro gun confiscation and harsher guidelines is a net negative for him in every way so the Dems should make sure his base remembers it by applauding him for it.
    Applaud him for taking the issue seriously, then distance themselves from any suggestion that we should infringe on the due process and second amendment rights of responsible gun owners. If the Dems want to seriously troll the right, that's what they should be doing.

GTUTSUSAKIC

Well, that technically is more accurate than calling it an assault rifle.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Immigration is not guns. No one fears the immigration issue...half of Congress fears the NRA and is in their pocket. His entire base is NRA gun fellators that believe the 2nd Amendment was written by Jesus with the muzzle of an AR-15 in the blood of a young Black Child and now he is on record saying the one thing none of them want to hear. These people arent rational, they wont see it as "he is just trolling" the mere mention of background checks makes them crap their pants. NRA voters are like abortion voters...they are all in on one issue.

Remember Trump has little margin for error. He has to hold every vote of the 33% or he is going to be in serious trouble. There is video of him saying it might be better to take guns away BEFORE people commit violent acts. If you dont think that is going to adversely effect him then you might be beyond help.

Lets put it this way...the problem with the Dems is you need to pass the purity test right? If you arent Progressive enough the Bernie Bros hate you and if you arent centrist enough the Clintonistas dislike you. Well the GOP only has that problem on a few issues and #1 is guns. Any waffling on that issue is bad.
    I don't believe that. They don't lose voters over issues. Ever. Because no matter where they stand on "their" issues it's always better than the Democrat. And they vote. Dems can't be bothered to pick the better of two people. They need to "Fall In Love".

They will primary people over it though. But once the fight is over they're voting Republican no matter what.

GTUTSUSAKIC

I thought it had already been renamed the Marco Rubio?

Thread Information