X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Then perhaps you should look at other sources that say the same thing. Or are you going to remain obsessed over a single media reporter?
    no, dotard. I don't buy the 'supplements' that alex jones peddles.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Appropriate that you use the word "buy" in place of "believe." There must have been a day when Alex was thinking that out of the 7.3 billion people on this planet, he could sell colored water as brain food to enough of them to become very wealthy if he could just figure out how to reach the dumbest and most gullible ones in a single marketplace. So he uses the media to peddle idiotic conspiracy pablum that no thinking person would believe, not as advocacy but as a tool to locate where the gullibles are. Anyone who is dumb and gullible enough to want to read or hear his shyt is also gonna be dumb and gullible enough to buy his snake oil elixers. So he throws out the bait and they self select to create an absolutely target rich environment. Great scheme.
      It truly is brilliant. Hardly original with him, but he (and Rush and a few others) thought to mix it with rightwing politics to really segregate the f-ckwits.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I might start voting again. Our country certainly needs more independent minded people like me voting.
        You're not independent minded if you vote how the NRA tells you to.

Comment

The percentage of gun related homicides has grown to its largest percent ever. Put another way, guns alone accounted for nearly 98 percent of the observed homicide rate increase between 2014 and 2016. All told, in 2016 gun homicides made up 74.5 percent of all homicides in the United States – the highest share in well over 80 years of complete federal data.

Guns now responsible for largest share of U.S. homicides in over 80 years, federal data show
          https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/0...omicides-data/

Where are all those fighting gun control 5 years ago? USCHO was full of them.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            I might start voting again. Our country certainly needs more independent minded people like me voting.
            You can't vote, because you do not live in the state where you grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              no, dotard. I don't buy the 'supplements' that alex jones peddles.
              You seem to be focusing a lot on supplements, especially things that affect a certain part of the anatomy that Infowars doesn't even sell. Is there an issue that you'd like to get off your chest?

Comment

You seem to be focusing a lot on supplements, especially things that affect a certain part of the anatomy that Infowars doesn't even sell. Is there an issue that you'd like to get off your chest?
                Since I didn't even specify which 'supplements', I can only assume you're feeling self-conscious, or perhaps projecting.

It's ok if you have a little peeny, Flaggy. It explains so much about your contributions to this forum.

Comment

Since I didn't even specify which 'supplements', I can only assume you're feeling self-conscious, or perhaps projecting.

It's ok if you have a little peeny, Flaggy. It explains so much about your contributions to this forum.
                  You may not have mentioned them in this specific post, but you did mention it in about half of the times you bring up what is sold by them.

I have no issues there, seeing how you're still obsessed over me.

Comment

You may not have mentioned them in this specific post, but you did mention it in about half of the times you bring up what is sold by them.

I have no issues there, seeing how you're still obsessed over me.
                    really? post'em up.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      You can't vote, because you do not live in the state where you grew up.
                      Perhaps that will change and I can start voting again.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Perhaps that will change and I can start voting again.
                        Got a job in the LePage administration?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Got a job in the LePage administration?
                          I’m gonna help run DHHS
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

really? post'em up.
                            NOT your dick pics - take that debate offline, please!

Comment

You wanted "prevention"? You got it, and everything that goes with it. http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58200

And the sad thing is: I bet a bunch of the wackos on here would be perfectly fine with being enslaved like this.

Comment

You wanted "prevention"? You got it, and everything that goes with it. http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58200

And the sad thing is: I bet a bunch of the wackos on here would be perfectly fine with being enslaved like this.
                                We have two choices: 1) high school security at the door 2) many more school shootings. Arming teachers is totally unacceptable as 2) many more school shootings + additional shooting accidents.

Of course, we would not have to worry about any of this if we 'took away the guns'. But you guys can feel good with your victory...people fighting gun control have put us in this sad position.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X